sup everyone im looking for a cheap accoustic guitar that might have some wear and tear but is playable and can plug up to an amp thingy lol srry i only play electrics usually. well post a picture please and i'll look at all them ty so much everybody
i have an applause ae28 (made by ovation) and despite its price ($200) it is a VERY good guitar.....it has a shallow bowl back body and it is acoustic/electric........i am pretty sure that this guitar has been discontinued, but it's definetely worth checking out.....actually, there are a couple reviews for it here on UG
Or you can get off your ass and go google it >=P

As I said in another thread, the cheapest acoustic-electric you'll get is an Esteban. They're not good at all, but hell they come in black or tan, and might as well use it to screw around.

you said cheap right? epiphone aj-100 ce. acoustic-electric. cutaway. $150 on MF but you could probably get one for $150 with a gig bag and tuner and tax included at any guitar center if you bullshit with the guys that work there.
Quote by punchupatatigge
Or you can get off your ass and go google it >=P

As I said in another thread, the cheapest acoustic-electric you'll get is an Esteban. They're not good at all, but hell they come in black or tan, and might as well use it to screw around.

yeah, go google it....OR like i said, check it out here on UG.........jeez

also, DON'T get an esteban.........GET THE APPLAUSE AE28, it's a VERY VERY good deal, but, it's discontinued, so try and find a used one.......ohhhh go to elderly.com, they have one i think