I have a blue voodoo amp i recently purchased and it didn't come with a power cord (bought off of ebay) Does anyone know if guitar center carries them, or musicians friend? Because it appears to be a power cord very specific to guitar amplifiers.
yea...go to a guitar shop and they should have em. just ask for one and they will know exactly what u need
You should have those laying around your house. Like theyre used on your computer, computer monitor...and a lot of other things.