I've had an LTD KH202 for a couple of years and now its high e string sounds like a fart whenever it's played. Whenever you fret it at about 15 and up, it gets this loud rattling sound and it rings for about 3 seconds instead of forever. Any ideas?
Last edited by bobafett286 at Sep 18, 2006,
Have you changed the strings?
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Is the bridge plastic? I've noticed higher stings have a tendancy to sink into the plastic.

I know this because all my guitars are actually my dad's, and older than I am. :lol:

It's cool though, because some of these are now guitars that people have offered to give me head for a chance to play. (Okay, not really. But close.)
raise ur action. if the strings are old change them, like said.

sounds like fret buzz
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by AEnemia
Is the bridge plastic? I've noticed higher stings have a tendancy to sink into the plastic.

I know this because all my guitars are actually my dad's, and older than I am. :lol:

It's cool though, because some of these are now guitars that people have offered to give me head for a chance to play. (Okay, not really. But close.)

haha.

Strings are good, bridge is metal - floyd rose. Everything looks to be in order, but it's not. I guess i should start learning black magic so i can fix it.
Maybe there is a colony of termites in your guitar. They got bored of wood and have began feasting on the metal innards of yours pickups.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Ahh *sprays pickups with bug repellant* Oh yeah. If that didn't work, nothing will.