For Christmas this year, I am most likely going to get a bass. Only problem is that I dont know what to get. Ive found some good deals on some, but they sell out quickly. I also want it to be a starter pack, with amp, bag, tuner, etc. included. Price needs to be $1- $175. Any help?
look at www.musiciansfriend.com and look at the Rougue Bass Packs, they seem nice. And should come with everything u need. If not, look at their Drive Wildfire Bass Pack. I was in the same situation as you and bought that
Gear
-Ibanez Soundgear SRX3EXQM1 (yeah, long name)
-Fender Rumble 100

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
I got there catalog the other day. Ive also looked at the Wildfire, and I doubt Ill get it. It had lots of bad reviews and I didnt like the shape of it. Thanks for the info.
i've heard bad stuffs bout Rogue too,you'll get killed verbally if you ever mentioned that it's
good in the other threads. Btw,try out SX,it's not too expensive though & the sound is quite
good compared to other low priced. Or if you wish to,save up a few more bucks & get an
ibanez..plus Christmas is still long.
^yeah, SX's starter packs are quite good and worth the money for beginner basses.
haha...
Quote by mong12345
playtypus you save the day again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Benny989
look at www.musiciansfriend.com and look at the Rougue Bass Packs, they seem nice. And should come with everything u need. If not, look at their Drive Wildfire Bass Pack. I was in the same situation as you and bought that

Rogues=garbage. SX's (which the threadstarter has already chosen) are much better.