hopefully.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Quote by frodoisdead
hopefully.

I believe you mean "Hopefully...it will go back to more of their roots instead of being all poppy like Disconnection Notice."
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
agreed ^
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Goldfinger will always be working on a new album when there is no pop stars to produce.

Feldman is a money hungry fiend who turned his back on the scene.
i've only ever heard their older stuff... so i wouldn't really know what the latest records sound like.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Hopefully they'll make a cd and make it to where this will be the wrong forum to talk about it in.

Like, they make it ska/punk again.
Quote by Chaise Boogie
Hopefully they'll make a cd and make it to where this will be the wrong forum to talk about it in.

Like, they make it ska/punk again.

Amen.
feldman is actually a really good songwriter. their last cd was a bit of a dissapointment though. he needs to concentrate more on writing songs with less suck in them.
I've seen emo-er.

Member of the "I am a Fan of Gaycore Wrestle-Metal" Fanclub.
all the PETA fan bands need to write songs that aren't about not eating meat. for **** sake, who wants to listen to feldmann crying over footage of slaughterhouses? they didn't have any footage of the billions of other slaughterhouses where they DON'T do that to animals, did they. I eat meat, and I'm proud, cuz I'm not gonna be a scrawny idiot taking vitamins all the time.

In summation, Feldmann can **** off.

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Quote by VodkaPunk
Goldfinger will always be working on a new album when there is no pop stars to produce.

Feldman is a money hungry fiend who turned his back on the scene.

Read this buddy:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=288262

Written by me, of course, of course.

Anyway, just in brief, I am quite disappointed on how Feldman produced Hillary Duff's newest album. However, I must take into account that he is married and has kids, all of which he wants to bring a good life to. Now, if he didn't go into the producing business, I can garuntee he'd be a lot poorer than he is now. Which, while it is selling out a little bit, in his mind may be better for his kids and his wife. I think when you realize you have people to take care of and they rely on you and love you, many of the things that had currently seemed to go against your roots are suddenly the best ideas.

Maybe becoming a producer turns you against yourself. Feldman started producing and Goldfinger got rather poppy, and Armstrong produces at Hellcat which, for the most part, produces punk albums, yet the last rancid was terribly against their roots (I don't think it was even released on Hellcat).

Just my two cents/paragraphs.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for