As some of you have noticed, I'm going on a bit of a shopping spree buying a new stack and so now I need something to contain my pedals. I'm too lazy to build one on my own, so I'll leave it to the big boys. I want something in the price range of under $300, plenty of room to expand on and an on-board power supply is not a must, but wouldn't hurt. I don't know exactly what all pedals I want at the moment, but I do plan on getting a Line 6 MM-4 and FM-4 to go with my DL-4 and plenty of single pedals to go along with those. I also have a Boss OD-20, which is a bit of a monster.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-BCB60-Pedal-Board?sku=151432

something like that or bigger?

I have a powered SKB pedal board that houses and powers up to 6 pedals. I love it, its so handy. Im not much of a pedal guy anyways (chorus, delay, tuner, AB/Y, phase...basic effects like that pretty much) but its always handy to have around!
If your gonna be giggin I'd go for the pedaltrain, they come flight cased or in a soft case. there awesome. www.pedaltrain.com
Check out www.pedalsnake.com too. There invaluable if you use pedals in the fx loop and in front of the amp all on your pedalboard. They run power to em as well all in one line ! ! ! !
Last edited by jonnyguitarman at Sep 19, 2006,
Well, I'm going to have quite a few pedals. Here is my tennative pedal list:

- Line 6 DL-4
- Line 6 FM-4
- Line 6 MM-4
- Boss PH-2
- Boss PH-3
- EHX Small Clone Chorus
- Boss DD-3
- Boss DD-6
- Boss TU-2
- Ernie Ball VP Jr volume pedal
- Radial Tonebone BigShot ABY switcher
- VS Jekyll and Hyde OD/Distortion
- Boss OD-20

I might narrow it down or expand by then, but those are ALL the pedals I want.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
i dont like the OD-20. kill it.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I think as time goes by and you progress a bit...all those pedals will go to waste. When I first started I had more pedals then I could count...and on stage it looked like I was doing an Irish dance or something. Now Ive just got the few basic pedals and it looks/sounds way better and its WAY easier to manage.