jst wondering how come they are so much cheaper than the twin reverbs? anyone tried the hotrods? how are they?
and does the number of speakers and size matter that much (to the extent of a few hundred $$s?), wiht the 2x12 4x10 and 1x12??
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
i have the fender hot rod deville 212 and i love it. i am a bit of a audiophile but find this amp amazing, espesially for the price. obviously, there are better amps out there, and yes, the more expensive fender amps will most likely be better, but this is deffinatly more than you pay for, espesically with good tubes. the distortions are decent, so depending what type of music you play, you'll want a good distortion pedal. the clean channel is very ...clean and ... well wicked good. the gain channel is nice; i usually use that channel with just a little but of gain to add a bit more grit. the "more drive" channel probably isnt something you'd want to use all the time, but if you buy the footswitch, it makes a decent boost. i have heard a lot of people say great things about these amps and i would agree. generally, the only bad comments yuu hear will be from people who dont know how to EQ an amp well. it may take a bit of tweakinging, but once you get it, it's a f*ckin great amp.
<JimmyPage5290>
Gibson Les Paul Smartwood, and Trogdor (Custom guitar build)> Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde> DigiTech Distortion Factory> Dimebag CryBaby >Fender Hotrod Deville 212
thanks mate
but wat abt the 112 410 though? is there much diff with other speaker arrangements? or speakers arrangement in general? how do they differ?
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

i had played tha one with one 12' speaker (i think is the deluxe) and it has a nice clean tone
I own the 212, and let me tell you, it's tone is simply spectacular.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
i own the hot rod deville...4x10...and my bro owns the hot rod deluxe..i cant really tell the difference except for minds is a bit louder...but both sound great...i love that amp till death man...it gets that pearljam tone that i want...amazing..just amazing...accepts pedals really well too...cant go wrong with that amp..get it and u wont regret it..
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
the one with the single 12'' speaker is different than the others. that one is the hotrod deluxe and is only 40watts. the 212 and 410 are 60 watts (they are plenty loud) im not positive but from what i have played, and my limited knowledge about speakers, i would say that the 212 has more bass, and probably better tone. the 410 may be louder.(however the 212 is plenty loud) im not positive though (plus, whats "better" tone for me may not be "better" for you) i would suggest trying them both out if you can, but my personal opinion would be the 212.
<JimmyPage5290>
Gibson Les Paul Smartwood, and Trogdor (Custom guitar build)> Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde> DigiTech Distortion Factory> Dimebag CryBaby >Fender Hotrod Deville 212
lol Aawwwww thanks alll~
makes me wanna leave work and go buy it now with my credit card... but noo..noo... self control...
guess i might jst get the delux then~ cos most shows my band does gets mic-ed anyway

edit:
^in regards to the 410 being bassier then... can i not jst EQ the 112 and add more bass?
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

i think the 4x10 is tighter..in the mids..that why i love it...the 2x12 is more well rounded..but bassier i suppose...1x12 does the job...
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by kwokwok
lol Aawwwww thanks alll~
makes me wanna leave work and go buy it now with my credit card... but noo..noo... self control...
guess i might jst get the delux then~ cos most shows my band does gets mic-ed anyway

edit:
^in regards to the 410 being bassier then... can i not jst EQ the 112 and add more bass?

Different amps will only tolerate so much before they get muddy.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^ sorry for being noob but i have no idea wat that means
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

Quote by kwokwok
^ sorry for being noob but i have no idea wat that means

You'll know it when you hear it. An amp with a "tight" low end has very clear and pronounced bass. "muddy" low end sounds very loose and all around bad.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I have the 112, and it sounds really good. It would certainly be adequate for playing gigs that have a PA system. I havent played the 212 or 410 much, but I didnt hear too much of a difference. If the tone varies between the amps I dont think there terribly different, seeing as they use the same components. Id say the 112 is a fine decision, especially if you dont feel the need to shell out even more money for another speaker.

One thing to be aware of : Be careful with the inputs. The jacks are nylon, not metal, and can break if you yank a cord too hard. I bought mine used, and recently had to have the footswitch jack replaced. An easy solution is to wrap the cords around the amps handle first, that way if you step on the chord or walk too far from the amp the chord will tighten around the handle instead of pulling out and possible screwing up the jacks. It cost me 60 bucks, but whatever. Its not a big enough reason to not purchase such a great amp, just dont play tug of war with it.
-Fender American Series Stratocaster
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Amp

Rock, Jazz, Blues, and Funk
As far as bass response goes on the 1x12, these are bassy amps to begin with...you won't have a problem.

The jacks are a little weak, but I haven't had any problems with mine. Just keep a lookout and check the nuts to make sure they're tight every now and again.