Good bye my dearest strings. You've preaty much been with me sence I first got my guitar, about mid spring 2006... if memory servers me correctly. And now you are begining to loose your grip on life. You're top coils are coming off, and you are just unable to be friendly anymore. I remimber how bright and irritating you were those first 2 weeks or so, but oh how you turned out so nice. How I loved your sound, so mellow... you DR Blues Nickel 9's. Why now do the fates seem to object to our relationship? You know my inner most problems, and my deepest issues... and now you are dieing. I Just don't know what to say. I treated you better than any strings before you. This is just so terribly upsetting, to see you leaving me, leaving us. I hope Ozzy's words ring true, and we get to meet, on the other side. Good-bye dearist love. Good-bye dearest friend. Forever I hope to remimber thee.

xoxxox
xxxxxx
oooooo
xxxxxx

-Outside Octaves
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
yeha..dude....thats a fcking long ass time to change strings..so stop bitching...you shouldnt go more than 3 weeks on a set of strings..they sound like **** after
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
lmfao
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
You're back? I was hoping you'd died.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
What's with the code? I changed my strings less than a month ago and they sound like carp. Bought some fast fret yesterday too, maybe you should try that if you want your strings to last longer..although 6-8 months is rather a long time...