Hi i have been taking lesson 4-5 years, now i don't know what to learn with my teacher now should i stop taking lessons?
I know basic theory such as circle of 5th, barre chords, modes. songs, scales, and improvising a little tapping , pinch harmonic and sweep picking. What should i learn next or improve on??? Help ME Please! Thanks in advance
i took lessons for about a year and a half and stopped. then i just self-taught. i dont think you should continue paying for lessons. i cant really tell you what to learn next. just take what youve learned and go out and keep challenging yourself. thats what i did. i learned most of hte theory i know by coming across something i didnt know, and then looking it up.
Ummm, what music d'you like, what can you play already, have you written any of your own songs, have you recorded anything?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
sorry i don't have time to form a band..very busy and i don't know and have the budget to record myself. I play guitar as my hobby not like as profession or going into a band. I play guitar as my leisure.
The problem is i don't know what else should i tell my guitar teacher to teach me..?
Download audacity, and get whichever cable you need to record, and then record a song. You'll be overwhe;mingly surprised how good you have to be to do so
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
can someone give me the website and where to get microphone thing so i can plug my guitar into my PC? sorry i am noob in recording and stuff like this. Thanks in advance
hmmm if the teacher knows diffrent tuning styles, that would be a cool thing to know your way around, you could go into that. but you have pretty much covered it all for the most part.
how about practisin being original? like i dont mean it in a nasty way, but how about just tryin to find your own sound and making some original music? u can try using this software called Adobe Audition. but i think you gotta buy it.. but its worth it i think...for me atleast.. i do all my recordings on there.. plus you never know how good you are till you actually sit back and listen to yourself. play a riff, solo, wateva... make sure its recorded, then just sit back and listen to the flaws.. work on every single mistake or just look out for how you can improve on certains parts, simple parts, anythin from vibratos, bends to improvisations... hope it helped..
Try out a few open tunings, they're always kinda fun. Explore styles of music you haven't tried yet.