Hey Guys!

My friend is buying a new amp and would like some help. See, he can't decide between these two. So please post your comments on which one you think is better and etc.

http://www.kustom.com/amps/bass/kba/kba65X_combo.asp

http://www.jadeaustralia.com.au/amps/hurricane.html - Click the link for the 75 watt on this one

So just post your comments and whatever about the amps... Thanks!!
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
YOUR THROAT IS VIOLENTLY SLIT
THESE SYMPTOMS WON'T REMIT
YOU'RE FORCED TO CHOKE ON IT!
Id think they would both be about the same as far as features and tone goes...but Im not sure. Is he able to play both them and comparE?
He can't compare them until the shop orders the Jade in ... so yeah just wondering other people's opinions atm.
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
the jade amps are alright.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
I'm presuming by those links you're in Australia, if so check out the Ashdown bass amps at Billy Hyde. For memory the 100Wer was $499.

I can't speak for the Jade bass amps but the two Jade guitar amps I've tried sounded awful, they were only in shop though but yeah I wasn't impressed. For all I know they may be a good Bass amp company that does guitar amps on the side, sorry can't help you more than that.
Oh kool Billy Hyde is awesome... but OMFG I live in Adelaide too lol.
GARGLING FOAMY SPIT
lol Adelaide, poor girl!!!!!!

Our bassist ended up deciding on the Fender Rumble from Billy Hyde, he looked around everywhere and tried heaps and for the money he thought that would suite him best. Just make sure you haggle with them.
well im the guy lookin for the amp and i am startin to like the sound of the jade if u can convince me otherwise plz do.