I've never posted in this forum before: I've always been too scared too, but I thought that I'd face my fear and post up some of my lyrics. Let me know what you think, if you link me to yours then I'll have a read This is an acoustic song, you can find the link to it on www.myspace.com/somewhereformetouploadto .

Now the stars aren't that far
When the light fades you know
Everyone and everything
One
And the words feel so right
When they say them you know
You're closing down
And everything must go

Like a bird in a cage
We're so afraid of freedom
The day our prisons expire
And we won't need them
It's hard to believe
When the cages are dust
That our birds will live on
In a world not for us

Feel the light on your skin
And all the things you did wrong
Regret within
Withdraws and leaves you numb
And the sky cries your name
As the world spins around you
But just stay calm
Because you're among friends

Like a bird in a cage
We're so afraid of freedom
The day our prisons expire
And we won't need them
It's hard to believe
When the cages are dust
That our birds will live on
In a world not for us
Yet.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Nice myspace url!

Anyway this sounds like a solid enough song. I didn't get to listen to your recording (dialup ) but, yeah. From more of a 'poem' perspective this wouldn't have too much going for it, but it's a song and I like it. Some nice touches of rhyme. Just enough.
Nice lyrics, I got the impression they were describing the 'high' of live performance? (Not that I'd know yet )
Do you vocals for yer band? These could be very cool lyrics depending how they're sung. Heh, looks like ye hadn't a thing to be afearin' at all, at all lad

Nice work and good luck with that TOC thing.
Ro

P.S. Hows teh Kun9 4u goin'?
Quote by scousertommy
Nice myspace url!

Anyway this sounds like a solid enough song. I didn't get to listen to your recording (dialup ) but, yeah. From more of a 'poem' perspective this wouldn't have too much going for it, but it's a song and I like it. Some nice touches of rhyme. Just enough.
Nice lyrics, I got the impression they were describing the 'high' of live performance? (Not that I'd know yet )
Do you vocals for yer band? These could be very cool lyrics depending how they're sung. Heh, looks like ye hadn't a thing to be afearin' at all, at all lad

Nice work and good luck with that TOC thing.
Ro

P.S. Hows teh Kun9 4u goin'?

Cheers dude This isn't one of my band's songs, it's an acoustic thing. It's actually about death... I know: nice, huh
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████