Hey everyone, need your opinions here.
I don't know whether I should buy either:
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul and replace the pickups with EMG-81 and 85s, or buy the Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Midnight" guitar (which already has EMG-81s)?

Zakk Wylde:
http://www.guitar.co.uk/epiphone/191-epiphone_zakk_wylde_les_paul_custom?page=4
Midnight:
http://www.guitar.co.uk/epiphone/150-epiphone_limited_edition_midnight_les_paul_custom?page=4

Opinions?
get the Midnight... much better looking than the Zakk Wylde and it already have the EMG 81 & 85 Pups that you wanted... again GET THE MIDNIGHT!
Midnights cool, but Zakk Wylde is cooler
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
Are you Zakk Wylde? If not, I'd go with the other one. Chances are you will only make the ZW one look bad.
Quote by PLUCK
Midnights cool, but Zakk Wylde is cooler

zakk wylde and cool dont fit in the same sentence! LAWL!
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Personally, I'd go for the midnight. It already has the pickups you want, and it's actually worth the money, rather than the extra $100 or so that Zakk gets out of the price of every Epi ZW guitar sold. Of course, there's also the premium Epiphone put on the guitar because it's a sig model...
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
The mightnight looks better, and will sound better without the p'up change, cos you already have the ones you want....I think that looks cool! I hadn't seen the midnight before
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by ScottishAngus
zakk wylde and cool dont fit in the same sentence! LAWL!

Someone needs to listen to Book of Shadows.

Anyway, go with the midnight.
Dickless.
Custom Midnight FTW. Definately what I would get it, if I had a choice.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Go with the midnight
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom- Alpine White
Marshall MG30DFX

Soon To Get:
Keeley Fuzz Head
I'm unsure about my next amp.
Looking for amp with great blues tone.