...it looks like you tie it on...according to the inside of my classical acoustic, it is...an Espana guitar, modled like a classic....umm...sorry if this has been posted many times before..i just bought it yesterday and i want to change the strings, but i dont get it @___@
If it doesn't have the standard classical saddle:

but goes inside the body like a standard acoutic, you have to buy nylon strings with ball ends.
it looks like that, but i dont really get how to string it.....explanations please? (or links to explinations for a noob at classical guitars)?