which is better latnum zombie or platnum beast

how does agathis bogy sound

they are nice guitars i meancmon KERRY KING uses em
I have no idea who Kerry King is. Is he the player from Slipknot? If so, I heard he stopped using them because he thought they sucked.

Build your own guitar with the Warlock shape, go to www.warmoth.com to buy the parts. I mean, that's really the only way you're gonna get a great sound out of them.
erm... surely if you're buying a BCRich you're buying it for the shape rather than the sound?
So choose the shape you lik better... platinum versions of any model are generally of the same quality, same or similar materials, and from what i hear, the two you mentioned sound pretty similar. But you cant determine they're good just 'cause Kerry King uses them... because he has a custom model anyway... will always be better.
but they look cool and are pnly like $600

i found a New 2006 BC RICH NECK THRU ZOMBIE Trans Bk with a Floyd Rose and a nato body

is that good
whats nato
Oh, well if the guitarist from Slayer uses them, he is most definitly using a very expensive custom model, which I hear is good. However, if this is true, it must tell you something if he will only use their custom models.

edit: LOL you quoted me, nice.
Kerry King solos sound like a turkey fight. And low end bc rich's suck dont waste your time.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
but they look cool and are pnly like $600

i found a New 2006 BC RICH NECK THRU ZOMBIE Trans Bk with a Floyd Rose and a nato body

is that good
whats nato

a ****ty relative of mahogany

And Kerry King plays a CUSTOM MADE, which means he chooses tonewoods, how they make it, pickups, and the trem he wants. He is playing a guitar worth over $4000. You will buy a guitar worth $20.
Dickless.
How did I hurt your feelings? O_o

Anyway, BC Riches guitars are made from lower quality wood, and I believe their pick-ups are also less then great.
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
what if i threw on emg's

it doesn't change the fact that the trem and woods are ****ty.
Dickless.
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
what if i threw on emg's

I doubt it'd make too much of a difference, because the wood would still be inferior.
Crap as hell woods, dodgy shapes, and the worst pickups Satan could ever throw up from his pit of bad pickups.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
If you want a good metal guitar, try looking at Ibanez or Jackson. They don't like as "hardcore" as BC Rich, but they definitly sound better. I suggest posting your budget, and I haven't tried many of either so I'll leave it up to someone else to suggest a specific model.

PS What amp are you playing out of?
I reccomend IBANEZ!!!
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
then what do you recomend

mid range schecter, Ibanez, or Jackson. Or, if it sucks, get a new amp.
Dickless.
never heard of peavey solid states.. only the tube ones. Make yourself shure to get a tube amp and get the 20 buck bcrich lol.

BCRICH ARE UGLY AND SOUND ****!
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
What BC Rich's are we talking about here?

This thread stinks of Noob.
Hamer USA Chapparal Custom, scalloped fretboard & Sustainiac
Hamer USA Chapparal Elite, Dragon Snakeskin finish
BC Rich USA Gunslinger
BC Rich USA Warlock
Boss GX700
3TM ADA MP1
Rocktron XPression
Mesa 50/50 Stereo Power Amp
Laney 4x12 Cab
Quote by rockers73
What BC Rich's are we talking about here?

This thread stinks of Noob.

I agree.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
look into upper range ESP, they're excellent.

+1
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
what if i threw on emg's

I'm sure the EMGs would nullify the fact that BC Rich made your xxxsohardcorexxx guitar out of wood from the town dump.
ok... Mick Thompson "from slipknot" played ibanez then he went to b.c.rich then back to ibanez but anyways... the Beast is a big guitar! the Son Of The Beast is the same thing but smaller a more normal size guitar, and i think by looks the beast is cooler, the zombie seems poserish