I'm going to Brand New/Dashboard Confessional Oct. 27 in Rosemont, Illinois.

Anyone else going to that show?
Now I definetly am.

It's only like a 30 minute drive for me, so I'm definetly going.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
You suck ^
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I think they're touring woth dashboard because brand new has been labeled "emo" which is gay but still i like dashboard so it doesnt matter to me
I might be seeing them with Dashboard in December, I hope so at least. I REALLY hope so.

And yea, I kinda wish they were touring with another group, but Dashboards all right..and the people i might be getting tickets from are going to see Dashboard so it works out I guess.
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
Quote by guitarist163
I might be seeing them with Dashboard in December, I hope so at least. I REALLY hope so.

And yea, I kinda wish they were touring with another group, but Dashboards all right..and the people i might be getting tickets from are going to see Dashboard so it works out I guess.

Guitarist163...?

GTFO

I may drive to delaware to see them play
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me

Originally Posted by guitarist132
Guitarist163...?

GTFO

hahahahaha. i noticed that a while ago but forgot about it....

and i joined a month before you.....................b****
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
Ive seen brand new three times. One time the lead singer hurt his foot, so they played an acoustic set. So sweet.
Quote by Lewis55
I saw Brand New at Brixton in London. they were ####### awsome

Werd, yo.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Damn you! Thank you for making me jealous. I wanted to see Brand New in Chicago but it's sold out already. So thanks asshole. I'm still angry but I'm apologizing now because I'm sure in a few minutes I'll realize how trivial it is to be pissed at someone for coming online and bragging about how they get to see your favorite band and you don't. No, nevermind my anger is completely justified. Dickwipe.
according to absolutepunk the new album is going to be called The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me.
Yeah that title's shit, Fight Off Your Demons is way cooler.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Goooooooooood.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

From Street Team forums comes what is apparently the official press release,

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Brand New Announce Details of Much Anticipated Third Album ? The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me ? Due out November 21st on Interscope

New York, NY ? Brand New announce the details of their anxiously anticipated follow up to 2003?s Deja Entendu. The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me, due out November 21st on Interscope Records, will be the band?s third studio album as well as their major label debut.

Formed in 2001, Long Island's Brand New ? Jesse Lacey, Vin Accardi, Brian Lane and Garrett Tierney ? have built a massive cult following, largely from a notorious live show and relentless touring. The band?s debut album Your Favorite Weapon (Triple Crown Records, October 2001) and their critically acclaimed sophomore record Deja Entendu (Triple Crown Records/Razor & Tie, June 2003) have combined sold nearly a million records worldwide.

Brand New's last album Deja Entendu is considered by many as one of this decade's breakthrough rock releases. ?The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows? became a favorite with MTV and FUSE, as well as a staple with many Modern Rock stations. It?s follow-up single ?Sic Transit Gloria? was a massive underground hit, fueled by a Marc Webb directed video. The band graced the cover of Alternative Press twice during this release and garnered praise in Rolling Stone, Spin, Entertainment Weekly and The New York Times, among others.

?A Long Island pop-punk band grows up and gets great, with grand, miserable songs about sex, shipwrecks and other catastrophes.? ? Rolling Stone

The summer of 2006 marked the band?s first US tour in three years. The sellout dates showcased several new album tracks, including ?Sowing Season (Yeah),? ?Deguasser? and ?You Won?t Know.? Brand New returns to the road with Dashboard Confessional this fall, beginning October 13th and ending on December 9th with a stop at Madison Square Garden in NYC on December 8th.

Brand New and longtime friend Mike Sapone produced The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me and Rich Costey, whose credits include Muse, Franz Ferdinand and The Mars Volta, covered mixing duties.

The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me:

01. Sowing Season (Yeah)
02. Millstone
03. Jesus Christ
04. Degausser
05. Limousine
06. You Won't Know
07. Welcome to Bangkok
08. Not the Sun
09. Luca
10. Untitled
11. Archers
12. Handcuffs

Excited.....yessss
I'm glad they put something before (Yeah), but I get the feeling Jesse abandoned long or quirky titles just because they're now fashionable, and that's a shame.
^What do you mean "the old Brand New"?

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Dammit, should be Fight Off Your Demons!!!!
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Quote by xArCaDiAx
Dammit, should be Fight Off Your Demons!!!!

Well, if they're not going to use it, I am.

NEW BAND NAME!
Quote by fenderfreak101
Well, if they're not going to use it, I am.

NEW BAND NAME!

I think Jon already used it for his one.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
I think Jon already used it for his one.

I think he used "Take Apart Your Head," which was what I was going to use.

Ohhh yeah, sloppy seconds eh.

Haha.

Quote by ETHANEVIL