17 37%
who the **** are they?
3 7%
not my style
4 9%
kinda cool
22 48%
Voters: 46.
well, lately ì've been hearing a lot of them, VMA, new single "steady as she goes"( nice video) and i wondered what you guys think about them, i like them ( not really my style thought) and i think they will go pritty far...

sorry for the crappy grammar..
I think they are pretty good, and its the perfect way for jack white to prove how good he really is, with a band that is decent. I like their music to some degree, but as you said as well, its not really what I'm in to. It definately doens't suck
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
The white stripes were really just jack white with a bad drum machine. The raconteurs are Jack White with a good drummer, good bassist, and good second lead guitarist. And I love the White Stripes. So yes, I too love the Raconteurs.

Oh, and I'm predicting Jack White will make one more White Stripes album, call it quits and move on with this band. Call me wrong.
i think he should stick with the white stripes.
raconteurs are just meh.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
They're okay.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Steady as she goes was ruined for me by my mate who wouldnt stop singing it ALL SUMMER!!
But the band seems pretty good, but I'd have to hear more of them.
Quote by 159876432
i like steady as she goes

i might check out the album when it comes out

The raconteurs album?
Its been out almost all summer.
I think..?
Quote by lateraluspiral
The raconteurs album?
I think..?

Yea, a friend of mine had it the first week of August, and he'd had it for a while before then too. I'm not sure of the exact date though
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
The White Stripes are better, but I like the Raconteurs.

Steady As She Goes has two different videos. It's weird. One their in a house, the other it's like a soapbox derby race.
"Steady As She Goes" is a catchy song, and I was pissed that at the VMA they didn't get much screentime. Of course, rap and hip/hop fillers were more important to MTV
Quote by lateraluspiral
The raconteurs album?
I think..?

really? hmmm i guess i need to do a little searching before i talk

thats strange, i dont remember hearing steady as she goes on the radio until just recently

does anyone have the album? is it any good
Last edited by 159876432 at Sep 20, 2006,
I have it, if you like the single you'll like the album, it's not THAT great tought
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
I think they're really good, and sorry to be cliches, but I still prefer the stripes rawer sounding albums.

Raconteurs I prefer to GBMS though.

Broken Boy Soldiers is my favourite song by them.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I like them. I thought the Stripes were better but The Raconteurs are gonna release some good albums.
Sent from my iPad.
I just saw them live at Austin City Limits and they were incredible. I haven't heard their album but I was just blown away, probably the best show I saw next to Muse.
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
The albums is a bit short, but it's very good. Each song is completely different. I think i still prefer the Stripes though, but I don't mind. The Greenhornes and Brendan Benson are good artists too.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Raconteurs are a great band. The CD is great at the first few songs then kinda drags along with a few gems in between. Broken Boy Soldiers and Level are the best songs on the cd. Too bad Level is really short, it could have been even better if there was another minute or so added to the song.
bit boring i think. its fun to rewrite the lyrics to steady as she goes though
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I prefer them to the White Stripes. I like listening to them on occasions.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I'm downloading it right now. I'm almost certain that it's not gonna be very groundbreaking but it will most likely be quaility stuff.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by ncsurfer
I just saw them live at Austin City Limits and they were incredible. I haven't heard their album but I was just blown away, probably the best show I saw next to Muse.

I was there too! ACL pwns!

Yeah, they are good. Not very good imo, but better than pretty good.
Member #52 of Alter Bridge Fan Club (pm logz to join)

Member #3 of the Eggnog > Humanity club (pm Scourge441 to join)