Ok, well this is a classic rock forum, and no beatles? this is a thread dedicated too them.

In my opinion they were one os the best bands of all times ( maybe the best ), they covered all kinds of music, they did a lot! of albums, a i mean they were ****ing awesom.

Fav song - Lucy in the sky with diamonds

fav album - revolver

Discuss anything of them here
Last edited by angus69 at Sep 20, 2006,
Best album is Revolver for the experimentation (which all works really well IMO)
Best song is probably Come Together.
yep, i hate all those people who say paul is dead though, no one can replace the talent of paul mccartney
Quote by chrisb92
yep, i hate all those people who say paul is dead though, no one can replace the talent of paul mccartney

I think the people that are saying it now are crazy or just saying it for laughs.

My fav Beatle song at the moment is No Reply from Beatles for Sale. It's got this really melancholy(sp?) vibe to it that fits really well with the lyrics.

For my fav album I would say Revolver just because it was the first Beatles cd that I listened to and it's the one that got me hooked on them.
Let it be
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
Can't Buy Me Love is a personal favorite. Along with Come Together.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Im a huge beatles fan, theres no way i can pick a favourite album though.

Come together is definatly one of the greatest songs of all time though
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I'm just starting to get into the Beatles now, I always liked there music but never owned any cd's. I figured I'd start at the beginning, and I just bought the 2 cd's "With the Beatles" and "Beatles For Sale", and I'd have to say that my favourite song so far is "I'll Follow The sun". And of the other songs I've heard Blackbird (because i'm learning to play it) and Srg. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band".
If you're into the early Beatles stuff pick up Please Please Me(Their very first album) and A Hard Day's Night, that one came before Beatles For Sale and it was when the Beatles were at the height of their popularity.
Revolver is THE best Beatles album. (IMO)
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
I laugh at the people who STILL think Paul is dead. Though the boys have a lot of good albums/songs, I have to say my favourite right now is Let it Be. THe best album though has to be Sgt. Pepper. IT has a beautiful line up of songs that change style each track. I don't have a favourite song, but favourites: Please Please Me, Long Tall Sally (it's better than Little Richard's), I ME Mine, Two of Us just to name a few.

My friends say I'm obsessed, but they're all retarded cause I don't like what they listen to, U2, Stones, AC/DC they all got old for me, and I find Paul McCartney or just the Beatles in general inspire my songwriting and playing. I model my whole guitar style after George's.
Quote by chrisb92

Paul is dead.... n00b

Sent from my iPad.
Abbey Road
The Beatles (White Album)
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Let It Be
Revolver
A Hard Day's Night
Help!
Magical Mystery Tour
Rubber Soul
Please Please Me
With the Beatles
Beatles for Sale
Yellow Submarine

Order of my favourite albums. It'll probably change, it always is. I don't think Abbey Road is their best or most important album by any stretch, I just love it because it was the first Beatles record I owned, so I have that attachment to it.