Let me Guess......You either got smacked on your head as a child with a frying pan for innovative thinking, or you got expelled from school for arguing with your history teacher that world war II was fought because world leaders at the time preferred even numbers to odd.
^ thats just uncalled for

its not his fault you didnt try a search engine first
Quote by Spynal
If irony were peanut butter, you would be sticking to the roof of the mouth of life.

Quote by webbtje
Yeah, it was clearly necessary to stab him 23 times, just to be sure.

http://www.last.fm/user/fjm2c
Last edited by FJM2C at Sep 19, 2006,
Quote by FJM2C
^ thats just uncalled for

its not his fault you didnt try a search engine first

Read: its not his fault you're a jackass.

i'm amazed at just how many people seem completely ignorant of googles existance
i can understand that there are stupid people out there, but comon, 3 consecutive stupid posts.TO THE REATRDED TRIO ABOVE: i already tried many search engines including ur sacred google, and the result is:

THE PICS ARENT GOOD ENOUGH AND ARE TOO SMALL.

a piece of friendly advice which u arent worth: Ask ur english teachers: What does reading between the lines mean.
Quote by breakstuff
i can understand that there are stupid people out there, but comon, 3 consecutive stupid posts.TO THE REATRDED TRIO ABOVE: i already tried many search engines including ur sacred google, and the result is:

THE PICS ARENT GOOD ENOUGH AND ARE TOO SMALL.

a piece of friendly advice which u arent worth: Ask ur english teachers: What does reading between the lines mean.

And a piece for YOU to take up with YOUR english teacher: It's spelled "your" not "ur". Go over the basics of capitalisation, such as the usage of upper-case letters as the first character of a new sentence.
Oh my God, I just realized you capitalized a three letter word for no reason, oh also a four letter word as well. I wonder why you did that
Quote by breakstuff
ever heard of the word abbreviation

Yes. "UR" is not one such.

Oh my God, I just realized you capitalized a three letter word for no reason, oh also a four letter word as well. I wonder why you did that

Oh my God, you just double-posted! I wonder why you did that.

Bottom line: Don't attack people who tell you to pretty much use your common sense.
Capitalized words are equal to bold words. If you've already searched then next time say that you have so that we can tell you to search harder.
Ozz>Threadstarter

Now delete this thread.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
She is just too beautiful

Best way to get them is just to google (yes google) for Epica fansites
dont know about beautiful, but she's definitely hot. word of warning tho: if you're playing up someones hotness, don't put up a picture of them beside Cristina Scabbia; she will always steal the limelight!
Quote by Alucard II
dont know about beautiful, but she's definitely hot. word of warning tho: if you're playing up someones hotness, don't put up a picture of them beside Cristina Scabbia; she will always steal the limelight!

I know, Cristina is my dream girl, ultimate hotness, so I had to put her up there since I had the chance and besides you got Cristina's hotness AND Simone's hotness together in one picture, who could ask for more?
Last edited by Wicked Prayer at Sep 21, 2006,
Quote by Alucard II

That Epica chick > Christina Scabbia.