I've seen one of these on trademe which is like the NZ version of ebay and am wondering what they are like and if they have any major problems. I was looking at a LP 100, the Studio is better right?
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Last edited by dantiberian at Sep 19, 2006,
i have the limited edition one I don't know if its any different sound wise but It's a pretty nice guitar, the neck is easy for me to play. it's quite heavy sounding though, as typical les pauls should be. I had to adjust the pick ups a bit but other than that it's pretty nice. Anywho i don't have any major problems.
Where are these reviews? Whats the studio like compared to the LP100?
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Get Studio. Theres not much to say really, its just......better. I have a classic, there very good, and only about £20 more than a standard, you go go the extra and go for it.
The studio is FAR better than the LP-100. The LP-100 is a beginner's guitar, and that's exactly what it sounds and feels like. The Studio is definitly more of an intermediate level guitar. It sounds good and plays good.

But, the Studio is $350 USD. The Classic, which is even nicer, is only $375 USD. For the extra $25 I'd say just go for the Classic.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Is it me, or does the Musicians friend page for the studio say it has a set neck and a mahogany body?