Episode 4
83 27%
Episode 5
163 53%
Episode 6
122 40%
Voters: 306.
Page 1 of 4
OK I know 1 and 2 sucked but Ill say 'em anyway.

Episode:
1 (Phantom Menace)
2 (Attack of the Clones)
3 (Revenge of the Sith)
4 (A New Hope)
5 (Empire Strikes Back)
6 (Return of the Jedi)
Last edited by jakemac at Feb 2, 2008,
5, but maybe 6 (I have a grudge against ti because Boba Fett dies )

I just thought about making this yesterday.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
i like em all except i think 1 could have been done better
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
six. all the way.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Empire Strikes Back easily, i'd like them to make Either the Dark Empire or Grand Admiral Thrawn Trilogy of books into a movie though.
Attack of the Clones was the only disappointing film. The best has to be the original, A New Hope.
Quote by richwatkinson

Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.

Quote by quickquack
Attack of the Clones was the only disappointing film. The best has to be the original, A New Hope.

"Look at the size of that thing".
i realy enjoyed 5, that was great, 6 i watched the day before yesterday, great film too, dunno wot everyone has a gainst episode 1, i think its as good as IV, i have to say episode II was lacking though, a bit boring except for the bit were theyre going to get executed. its coz episode I had the podrace, that was kooooool
PSN: Noverion
lol u sad people actually watch star wars, its like worst film ever made. i thought rockers were cool, but i guess some of then just aren't.
Quote by Draken
"Look at the size of that thing".

Why thanks!

Empire is the best film by far. Any of the old films beat all the new films. 4 would win but isn't dark enough, and 6 is too kid friendly with the Ewoks etc. Boba Fett kicks ass in 5, and he's a great character.
Episode three was pretty sick how they tied everything together so that and 6 are my favorite. There is no tenser a moment in any Star Wars movie than win Vader breathes for the first time. Wow I am getting all excited thinking about it.
Quote by Draken
Empire Strikes Back easily, i'd like them to make Either the Dark Empire or Grand Admiral Thrawn Trilogy of books into a movie though.

That'd be awesome!

I think A New Hope is the best; it can stand on its own as a movie. After seeing Revenge Of The Sith, every line has so much more weight. In a close seond would be The Empire Strikes Back.
Heavy duty rock 'n' roll
Brings out the duty in my soul
-Spinal Tap
--------------------------------
Member #7 Of SRV Fan Club
Member #10 Of UG's Official Beatles Club
Official Member Of The Who Club - pm JeffWiredBeck24 or me_and_my_esp to join
Quote by midi pure
lol u sad people actually watch star wars, its like worst film ever made. i thought rockers were cool, but i guess some of then just aren't.

Why are you here then? Like anyone cares what you think is cool. Empire rules.
Quote by midi pure

Damn Trekkie.
episode V because of the plain old badassery of the Hoth battle, the inclusion of Boba Fett, and "The Big Twist", which was mind-blowing to me at the time
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Empire Strikes Back all the way. It was the climax, it had the best direction, and it was just great.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a total Star Wars nerd, I love them all, even The Phantom Menace (no matter how crap it is, I still at least like it). But V is my favorite.

Return of the Jedi would be second, but when Lucas releases the original uncut version of Revenge of the Sith with the extra hour or whatever added in, it'll probably be a tied for second. I watched all the deleted scenes and such, and if they do release that, it'll just be mind blowing.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Sep 19, 2006,
Quote by fallenangel20
Empire Strikes Back all the way. It was the climax, it had the best direction, and it was just great.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a total Star Wars nerd, I love them all, even The Phantom Menace (no matter how crap it is, I still at least like it). But V is my favorite.

You like an of the novels?
Quote by Draken
You like an of the novels?

Not yet. I've read some of the Boba Fett books, and I had that awesome game/book thing that had it's own carrying case and all. I can;t find a good pic, but those were great.

It was like D&D, it had dice, anda scorecard, but it had these little novels that took place before, during, and after the movies and you just played along. You made moves at certain points, and depending on what you did skipped to differnt parts and has like 2 or 3 outcomes. It was great.

I need to read the good novels though, I just never think of it.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
Not yet. I've read some of the Boba Fett books, and I had that awesome game/book thing that had it's own carrying case and all. I can;t find a good pic, but those were great.

It was like D&D, it had dice, anda scorecard, but it had these little novels that took place before, during, and after the movies and you just played along. You made moves at certain points, and depending on what you did skipped to differnt parts and has like 2 or 3 outcomes. It was great.

I need to read the good novels though, I just never think of it.

I reccomend the Grand Admiral Thrawn Trilogy and the X-wing series. X-wing series is good because it focuses on Wedge Antilles rather than the main movie characters.
Quote by fourstringpunk
the windows version of episode 4

/\ one f my mates knows someone who wrote a best selling star wars book

Timothy Zahn?
Like, the original trilogy.

Someone told me that they bloody digitally altered episode 6 so that when Vader's face is revealed, you instead of that original grey mass-thing, see the face of Hayden Christensen - if true, it SUCKS MAYOR ASS.

Ep3 was the best of the new trilogy, and I hate Lucas for not making the final trilogy (7-9) - it was planned, but George Lucas figured he'd die before it's done, so it's no nay never.

And episode 6 is the best - Boba Fett doesn't die, in the novels universe he's rescued out of the Sarlacc pit and goes about his business.
Quote by Metallica708
A guy from Norway with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Now with all the money in the world
You can't buy my respect
Yeah, it's just a matter of pride
But that's all I've got left
Quote by LeoKhenir
Like, the original trilogy.

Someone told me that they bloody digitally altered episode 6 so that when Vader's face is revealed, you instead of that original grey mass-thing, see the face of Hayden Christensen - if true, it SUCKS MAYOR ASS.

Ep3 was the best of the new trilogy, and I hate Lucas for not making the final trilogy (7-9) - it was planned, but George Lucas figured he'd die before it's done, so it's no nay never.

And episode 6 is the best - Boba Fett doesn't die, in the novels universe he's rescued out of the Sarlacc pit and goes about his business.

In Dark Empire he tries to kill Han again and later in the Vong War he saves him and in the second corellian Insurection they kill Han's Cousin together.
Quote by Draken
I reccomend the Grand Admiral Thrawn Trilogy and the X-wing series. X-wing series is good because it focuses on Wedge Antilles rather than the main movie characters.

Alright, cool. I'll try that.

I do know in those cool books I was saying it was taking place on Yavin 4 right after the Death Star blew, and none of the Emperials knew, and it was interesting. Those are good books, just centered towards kids though.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
Alright, cool. I'll try that.

I do know in those cool books I was saying it was taking place on Yavin 4 right after the Death Star blew, and none of the Emperials knew, and it was interesting. Those are good books, just centered towards kids though.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Search here to find some good books and story arcs.

Beware though in Vector Prime Chewie is killed.
Quote by Draken

wedge kicks ass, he's awesome.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by fifthhorseman54
wedge kicks ass, he's awesome.

Consider this he's the only pilot to have survived Both Death Star runs and the Battle of Hoth, plus in the Rogue Squadron games lot's of other dangerous missions.
Oh, here's a good pic, basically, it's this. But the helmet is a suitcase with Darth Vader's face on it, and there's cards, and books, and most everything there, except it's IV, V, and VI.

It had ship cards, weopan cards, character cards. It was like and RPG in a book. It was so great. I've got to find that now.

Saxo-Walrus

the text version that you can play on DOS prompt
Quote by ANGRY PIRATE
LIES!!! SLANDEROUS LIES
NOTHING IS BETTER THAN FAPPAGE!!!

Quote by SOADrox429
Uh... Sex?
*Clicks them all out of sheer delight that it is a multiple choice poll*
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Quote by Gman400
5, but maybe 6 (I have a grudge against ti because Boba Fett dies )

I just thought about making this yesterday.

Dude, Boba Fett doesn't die. Get your facts straight.

Edit: For the dude looking for good books, Shadows of the Empire. It's set between V and VI. It's crazy, plus it has Dash Rendar.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Last edited by maybe_I_am at Sep 19, 2006,
Quote by maybe_I_am
Dude, Boba Fett doesn't die. Get your facts straight.

He falls in that pit monster of badness that eats people in the desert fool!
So, he cuts his way out with his lightsaber. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. And I know he's not a jedi. He just has a lightsaber because he's cool.

Co-Founder of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM me or TechnicolorBoy to join.

My music --> Check it out!
Page 1 of 4