hey my cube (60) has been acting up recently, for some reason the input has ggotten messed up. i have to wiggle the tip of the cable around in the jack for like 5 minutes just to get my guitar to sound out of the speaker.im pretty sure it would be an easy fix, like fixing the input on a guitar, just im nervous im going to mess things up worse when i take the amp apart and then not be able to put it back together then be totally ****ed.

so i was already thinking about buying a JCM 900 before my amp started giving me problems, so should i pay to have the cube fixed and wait a little longer to buy my jcm or should i just buy the JCM and say **** you to the cube?
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
u might wanna try a different chord to plug into the cube. if not get it fixed its worth it.
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
maybe its the cord?
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
nah i tried it with other cables and still the same problem
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
Do you have another guitar to try, I had a problem with one of my guitars, and always thought it was my amp or cable, it ended up being the input on my guitar, but easy fix lol.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
same as that guy happened to my squier a while back. it could be the amp who knows take it back and ask for it to be fixed or them to give you a new one
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me