My brother got some money for his birthday and he was gonna buy the Clyde McCoy but its out of stock like everywhere. OK, so are there any other good alternatives to the Vox Clyde McCoy wah? Or should I just tell him to wait.
Sent from my iPad.
I (and him) listen to the Chili Peppers and a lot of Alt/Indie. I listen to Classic Rock... usually the 70s and 60s. The Beatles, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Kinks, etc.
Sent from my iPad.
meh, the mccoy is known for reliaability problems. try the 847 instead.

idk, but i like buddahs.

also, if yer frend is a RHCP freak, maybe try ebay for that Ibanez Wh-10 wah he uses.
Ebay has 'em, every once in a while.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Go to the site and find a local dealer and call them ,my closest dealer was a 8hr drive away, I got one well worth it.
If not go to www.thegearpage.net and look at the pedals emporium, if not go to analogman.com
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
god damn, did anyone else listen to the soundclip for that Teese Real McCoy Custom? not only is that guitarist crazy, but that wah sounds great

another thing to look into is a vintage crybaby, smoother than a Teese, and sounds reeeeal nice
Wait, it'll be worth it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30