hi im a newb on here and i've always wanted to know if "there" is any colored strings out there and where can i get some?
Quote by powerstruggle13
hi im a newb on here and i've always wanted to know if "there" is any colored strings out there and where can i get some?

Why did you quote there?
Fight Ignorance --> www.erowid.org

24/08/06
I dont know if they make colored electric strings. I have seen colored nylon strings though. Pretty neat stuff.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
They're real don't know where you could get any. and why "there" ???
ferret.
they make em in red, blue, and black, they're made by DR, they are "the handwound string" they have a special coating on them that is sonically invisible, they sound great, I use the black ones, I got 'em at Long & McQuade, so i'm assuming you can get them at any location, but i'd say try every music store near you, they're a big pricey tho, about $12 a pack, worth the money tho IMO.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
DR strings are good. The coating is nice for slides, and are easy on your fingers. I have never broken one by playing. Sound bright too.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by Mr_Mysterio
they make em in red, blue, and black, they're made by DR, they are "the handwound string" they have a special coating on them that is sonically invisible, they sound great, I use the black ones, I got 'em at Long & McQuade, so i'm assuming you can get them at any location, but i'd say try every music store near you, they're a big pricey tho, about $12 a pack, worth the money tho IMO.

$12 CAD or USD, I might just pick some up
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
^how much in CND
Quote by King ofKumbucha
ok thanks
Quote by King ofKumbucha