Martin D16-GT

Pedals:
DD20
Crybaby Classic
Pro Co Rat 2
Phase 90
Quote by JET116
i have it i dont like it

wow! With all those settings you cant find a tone you like? Better to stick with a real tube amp, eh? It seems like a neat idea, but I will take your word for it.
Last edited by Chorduroy at Sep 19, 2006,
meh, that amp is just a crap gimmick....I find the distortion muddy, and if you plug a pedal into the clean the volume of the amp decreases by a crap load...
Quote by False_God
meh, that amp is just a crap gimmick....I find the distortion muddy, and if you plug a pedal into the clean the volume of the amp decreases by a crap load...

Fair enough. I just saw that article and thought it would be good to find out real people's opinions. Two negative votes is all I need to be convinced. thanks, guys.
yeah well itmaybe ok for a begginner...you can find better for the same price.

get a valvetronix. (i guess im just biased about it because i have an AC30)
GEAR

Amps:
Vox AC30cc1
Peavey Transtube

Guitars:
Powerhouse Strat with lace sensors
D-16GT

Effects:
DD20
Classic Crybaby
Rat 2
Phase 90
TU-2
SM57
Quote by Jet11608
yeah well itmaybe ok for a begginner...you can find better for the same price.

get a valvetronix. (i guess im just biased about it because i have an AC30)

Hi and thanks for your response. Actually I am not a beginner, but I was tearing through the MF catalog this evenign and that ad leaped out at me: "Wow! A solid-state that does not sound like **** but sounds like a tube amp!" I would not buy one after seeing you guys' answers.
I have a transtube Bandit 112, and I think it's a great amp. It's loud enough to play small gigs with, and has a good tone.
The other guitarist in my band has one. its the 3rd worst amp ive ever played. With the first being the line 6 spider and second being the MG. Its so muddy, and gives horrible feedback, and cleans are horrible. It breaks so easy. OMG I HATE THAT AMP!!!!!!!!!!
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT