Heyy everybody! I NEED a new guitar, and i was thinkin bout this one! ok soo what I need to kno is what u guys think of this guitar...

http://www.americanmusical.com/item--i-JAC-2901400-860--home-true--brand-131--bd-jackson-.html

It's sorta a version of Randy Rhoads classic polka dot Flying V, but instead of a flying V its a shark fin style kinda thing! so far some ppl think its sorta gay, but they were'nt guitarist, soo i need to kno what u guitarists think about it!

Thank you!!
So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain,
Or I'll just end up walkin' In the cold November rain

ӨήӘ
ŝ
ỴØǙ
ĿÎҜξ
Ǐ
ĐӨ...
Well, the obvious thing is you won't be able to practise sitting down, which would be a real pain in the ass. Unless of course, your strap is very high.

I personally woudn't suggest a flying V style, or anything with a crazy body shape. Maybe that is just because where I come from it's always young kids that have them and they can't play at all, and just care about straplocks, whammy bars, and throwing their guitar around their necks.

Anyway, it's all good. If you really want it , go for it. It might deter you from practising though
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
That's still called a V. And I think it's pretty lame myself but it's your purchase so only your opinion matters here. Get it if you want, aesthetics are the least important thing about a guitar

Oh, and this should be in the Electric Guitar forum.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
I have a Rhoads, RR3, and I love it, just so you know this should be in the electric guitar form.
On that guitar the trem. and the pickups are total crap.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
I have a Rhoads, RR3, and I love it, just so you know this should be in the electric guitar form.
On that guitar the trem. and the pickups are total crap.

hehe, woops... i guess i didnt realize where i was postin... and ill deff take into consideration about the pickups and trem!
So if you want to love me then darlin' don't refrain,
Or I'll just end up walkin' In the cold November rain

ӨήӘ
ŝ
ỴØǙ
ĿÎҜξ
Ǐ
ĐӨ...
Possibly the ugliest guitar I have ever seen. If you already have 5 other guitars you are happy with and are absolutely in love with this one then you should get it. Otherwise.... no.