Okay, so Im sure theres been alot of these threads in the past, but I dont feel like doing a search. But I want to build a pedal. I have a LPB pedal and a distortion pedal. I dont know what I really want to make, but I want it to be easy as this will be my first attempt at electrical building like this. I also want it to be cheap since I dont know if I will do it right and I dont want to spend a lot of money on parts just to piss it away.

Any suggestions would be really greatly appreciated. Also, Im not too good with schematics so something thats pretty simple to read, build and understand.
if youve never done any electronics work like this then why are you in the luthiers club?

Adam
Quote by ollie_12318
my grandma is dying and my mum wants me to play something on bass for her, any body got any suggestions?!

Quote by splinter26
another one bites the dust has a pretty cool bass line
Quote by adammarshall409
if youve never done any electronics work like this then why are you in the luthiers club?

Adam

thats sig worthy

or mabe not..
Last edited by dookie_dude_ at Sep 19, 2006,
Because building a pedal is different then building a guitar. I dont know jack about circuitry and making my own circuit boards.

So if your not going to help out, then why even post? For the sake of being a dick head?