kk so my LISENCED by floyd rose tremelo goes out of tune everytime i do divebombs when its locked ... and not just a little bit ... i need to know if theres something i can do about that or should i take it directly to a guitar tech or something, i know licesned by floyd roses are **** but its gotta be better than that right ? i dived and my G went down like 3 steps , eveyrhting else went down like 1 or 1/2 a step , its ridiculous
Up the irons
Sounds like it needs to be set up properly. It also sounds like you don't know how to do this so I'd advise dropping it by the local music shop to get set up. Costs about $25-$45. They'll make the action right, restring it, level out the bridge, and fix it up real nice for you.
hmm agreeing with mr mcdoogle, sounds like it wasnt set up properly, id take it to a shop and have them fix it. I have a floyd trem, and it doesnt do that so id get it checked out.
Quote by CorkyMcDoogle
Sounds like it needs to be set up properly. It also sounds like you don't know how to do this so I'd advise dropping it by the local music shop to get set up. Costs about $25-$45. They'll make the action right, restring it, level out the bridge, and fix it up real nice for you.

actually i do know how to do the set up on it , haha. i just fixed the problem a lil while ago, for some reason the locking tuner blocks got ****ed , i rotated them , problem went down alot, went through the whole stretching scene for the 3rd or 4th time , then after i had standard all nice i took out a back spring so it would keep the same tension now that im playin in C# standard , couple twists o the screw and im in bussiness , level bridge and no more out of tunage thnx anyway guys
Up the irons