So I was shopping for a P.A. system and asked in another forum what to get on budget restraints, since we are only really worried about the singer being amplified many people suggested we just run the vocals through a guitar amp. So we picked up a 65watt fender solid state, but there's too much feedback at higher volumes and it just cant get over the drums, so I was wondering if anyone can recommend an amp that can handle this use, high volumes with minimal feedback and a pricerange of about $250-$300
like said, get a PA, guitar amps feedback.

for $150-200, you can get something loud enough
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
there has been A LOT of these kind of threads lately for some reason. Youll get a more thurough answer if you use the Search feature to look it up. Theres a lot of threads about the same topic.
I did attempt searching, but I must have been using the wrong keywords cause everything I saw was irrelevant. When you say I can get a P.A. for $200 is that mixer and speakers combined? If so where the hell could I manage that?
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/home/navigation?page=1&N=100001&Ntk=All&Ntt=pa%2Bsystems&Nty=1&Ns=P_Price%7C0

look thru those. there are all about the same quality wise.

for an upgrade u would have to check ebay or similar for a used yamaha system. but even used its about a hundred more.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011