Ok I want to set up two humbuckers that are able to be used in single coil action in both. I was planing on buying 2 on-on-on switches to install with the existing one. is it able to be completed? I drew out a rough ass schematic of it to possible aid this thought proccess. If you can understand what I am saying from this..... Each circle is an on-on-on switch.
I can't see a picture. Why don't you use two push-pull pots?
EDIT: Oh, there it is.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Well the SG im putting it in already has 2 tone and 2 volume pots. If I just throw in the 2 switches, it will be easier I think
If you want to do it like that, then it should work. I'm no good at drawing schematics, but the closest thing I could find is this
(Invalid img)
That should give you enough information to wire it
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
He said he didn't want push-pull pots though. I still think getting them would be a lot easier though