Page 1 of 2
Who here has hit them selves in the balls before by accident or on purpose(freaks)?

I hit my self in the balls today just a little.. It wasnt to bad but it hurt for a few seconds.

I was trying to pull the plug out for this microscope and it was really hard to get..Sooo for some reason i decide to use both my hands and pull really hard..well it came out a little fast and my fists hit my balls a litte..Man im lucky, if it just went one inch farther i would of looked like a dumbass on the ground holding his balls.
I got a cupcheck once.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
^Ouch, I got one of those a few years ago in middle school, I had to sit down for a good five minutes. I've hit myself in the balls a few times. Last time I did it hurt like a bitch. . .Worst of all I was already pissed off.
Quote by Vos
Someone was gonna sack me one time so i threw my hand done really fast to block him and ended up sacking myself

Same here.
Today I was "watching" a bunch of kindergarteners and first graders with three other people, I figured they had it handled so I was gonna fall asleep on the floor cause I was tired... BAD IDEA, some kid threw a football at my balls
I give "Austin wacks" to people who leave themselves open (see wwe for more info)
My labrador stood up once and pawed me in the balls ....hurt like a mother****er!!
If you are reading this, GET A JOB!!
I have hit myself in the balls. On purpose. Sounded funny at the time
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
So many times..............
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
In PE today some "slow" kid, got hit in the balls during dodgeball. He didnt even flinch, just looked down, grabbed his package, and walked off. LOL
Do you like it
HARDER or Faster

PRESIDENT OF THE SIXPOUNDER WHEN I POUND HER
CLUB
my friend has balls of steel. it doesnt hurt him at all. me and my friends took turns kicking, slapping, punching, hitting with textbooks, binders, pencils, anything and it doesnt hurt him at all. it makes me sick to see him get whacked right in the balls and then see him laugh and not even flinch...eww
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I took a soccer ball shot to the nads, at least 10 minutes to recover, they had to stop the game to get me off the field
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
have you guys ever pulled the sitting down, but you don't realize that:

A) your balls are right between your legs

and

B) you're closing them too fast

because yeah

happened to me today. I was screaming in pain like a little girl for damn near 20 minutes. no joke.
Quote by burningcowsrule
...even if you made and Adolf Hitler appreciation thread you wouldnt get flamed half as much as youre about to

-Responding to a BJ Armstrong thread
Quote by SGRocker0791

Atreyu is Hardcore.

Quote by Sargasm

Fans of hardcore probably wouldn't appreciate you saying that
Quote by Sixpounder
In PE today some "slow" kid, got hit in the balls during dodgeball. He didnt even flinch, just looked down, grabbed his package, and walked off. LOL

Haha. I thought you meant he whacked off in front of everybody. Now THAT would be a good story.

And, on topic, I accidentally hit myself in the testicles sometimes. It hurts, and makes me look like and idiot.
I was playing football once, and i scored a TD. Being the fatass that I am, they are rare for me, so I danced and danced and spiked the ball. Unfortunately, the ball hit a rock and an oblong pigskin of fury bounced up and nailed me in MY balls....
<Han> I love Hitler
I was playing guitar and the guitar socked me in the nads. I was laughing and leaning over in pain at the same time..
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i did at football today, helmet to the balls.

my kids are gonna look like damn E.T.
on a topic of how you would like to be buried...

Quote by Jacob6293
in a coffin, underground, next to my wife.

Quote by tylerishot
Me too. But only if she's alive.

my friend tried to get me when my legs were spread. He got me but not that hard so i got him while he was celebrating. he said he pissed blood and threw up later that nite.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by HaKattack
I was playing football once, and i scored a TD. Being the fatass that I am, they are rare for me, so I danced and danced and spiked the ball. Unfortunately, the ball hit a rock and an oblong pigskin of fury bounced up and nailed me in MY balls....

ROFLMFAO!
Do you like it
HARDER or Faster

PRESIDENT OF THE SIXPOUNDER WHEN I POUND HER
CLUB
Once in high school i dared this kid to kick me in d balls, i thought he would never do it... ( i really did in my defence) but yea the kid did it.. took me like a half hour to stand up again... but then i caught him n punched him in the eye...
Quote by InanezGuitars44
my friend has balls of steel. it doesnt hurt him at all. me and my friends took turns kicking, slapping, punching, hitting with textbooks, binders, pencils, anything and it doesnt hurt him at all. it makes me sick to see him get whacked right in the balls and then see him laugh and not even flinch...eww

im sure you enjoyed slapping his balls around, lol
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by xtopher_aaron
Once in high school i dared this kid to kick me in d balls, i thought he would never do it... ( i really did in my defence) but yea the kid did it.. took me like a half hour to stand up again... but then i caught him n punched him in the eye...

I'm sorry, you're an idiot!
sudofsdjalfk i got hit in the balls 30 times yesterday by this one chick and now my left nut hurts. and she punches like a dude.

anyway yea i punched myself in the balls 50 times
I love how some people are proud they aren't hurt when they're hit in the balls, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TINY BALLS, haha, just thought you'd like to know

anyway, the other day my friend and I found boxing gloves and decided to box. we boxed for about two seconds before it became a wrestling match. he was behind me punching me in the side and I went to elbow him in the stomach but he was closer than I expected and jabbed him right in the nuts with my elbow. he sat down for about five minutes and was weary to move his legs for about a half hour afterwards
I remember years back in my skateboarding day....

...t'was a cold november day and we were by the river. To cut things short, I screwed up a trick, and had the board go right into my balls. The thing was, I can walk off the pain, but it felt different. When I got home, had a shower, I noticed I had cut my ballsack. I remember saying to a mate that it felt like that, but I thought that couldn't happen. It turned out that the rough edge had grinded it's way right through my jeans and through my boxers.

Other than that, I kinda enjoy a bit of pain, but being hit in the nuts isn't so much painful, as it is just a crappy feeling. I rather be hit in the head with a baseball bat again honestly....
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by stringmagician
I love how some people are proud they aren't hurt when they're hit in the balls, THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TINY BALLS, haha, just thought you'd like to know

anyway, the other day my friend and I found boxing gloves and decided to box. we boxed for about two seconds before it became a wrestling match. he was behind me punching me in the side and I went to elbow him in the stomach but he was closer than I expected and jabbed him right in the nuts with my elbow. he sat down for about five minutes and was weary to move his legs for about a half hour afterwards

thats nasty man... that aint right...
I was doing some air guitar on the shower and I had the radio on in the bathroom. I ended up sacking my right nut while I was doing an upstroke to some thrash riff.
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
I did it on accident when i burned my hand, and started to shake my and furiously, and slapped my balls.
lets just say, i aint gonna be able to have kids. my balls have had some punishment. 25% self inflicted
Yeah as a test of pain killers, and I don't know if you considered this hitting my own but I will gladly get kicked their for $10. Yeah, I totally used their incorrectly.
Quote by InanezGuitars44

are you sure he has balls
Page 1 of 2