Ok so i just ordered a WD-7 a BBE boosta grande and a behringher br2000 rack tuner!!!

Also a godlyke power supply kit.

So now My gear is as fllows

AXE: Gibson SG Special, Faded Brown ; Guild Burnside Crossbow ; Epiphone Flying V with 500T and 496R pups and a coil tap in bridge pup. new gibby pots!!! ; Carvin Build strat copy i built.

FX: TS-9 modded by trace at voodoo amps, bbe boosta grande, wd-7 weeping demon tone lok chorus flanger, didigtech digidelay, boss bd-2

Amps: Carvin x-100b, Fender champion 110 with a 1969 fender repalcement speaker (its a real vintage fender speaker, holy sweet)

So what do ya think??? any suggestions on what to get for the rest of my ack gear, I was thinking a power conditioner, and atc g sharp for some cool stuff, anythign else?
the ack and gear beyond what i have now will be purchased over the next year...

Thanks for the input
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
show off.

Nice gear man.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
In my opinion, your all set
Then again, I have absolutely no money, so I wouldn't know what to be looking for etc.
Quote by Mascot
I would have saved your money and gotten a better amp.

You're saying a Carvin X100B is a bad amp?!
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
for the kind of music he likes and possibly plays, i assume he plays the music he likes the carvin is a great choice for him
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Yeah actually the carvin does everthing well... i can go from a jcm 800 sound thats just creepy how close it sounds to the real thing, to a light over drive of a tweed amp, to sparkiling clean to a saurated mesa sound, all with a toe tap or flick of a swich. Steve Vai used Them for years before he ever had the legacy series (which by the way is an X-100B with no graphic eq...thats it!! same wiring same layout)

SO yeah i love it!! I may however get a master volume installed...holy loud
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.
Quote by dertjoe
for the kind of music he likes and possibly plays, i assume he plays the music he likes the carvin is a great choice for him

I want pics of your gear!

I like my setup, it roars
Yes Dertjoe, where can we see your gear? thats an impressive list!! also, Even withmy amps versitility I would like to sell it to buy a voodoo amps witch doctor or a tsl 100 and have it modded by trace and the boys
Mail Goes here.