Discuss
Listening to me play the guitar, is the equivalent pleasure to 20 orgasms

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member #20 of the Iron Maiden are Gods club, pm revelations to join
I don't think so, i searched it

I've actually never heard any of their music but I know a guy that listens to them pretty heavily. I coincidentally had just clicked the advertisement for I guess what's a new album and I'm listening to the song Shadow Fear right now. It's pretty cool, but there's a little too much "bass-snare-bass-snare-bass-snare." It has some pretty kickass parts too though. Anybody suggest a couple songs to get a feel for their sound a little more?
Me + Ibanez RGT42DXFM + Digitech GNX3000 + Crate GT1200H = Sex
Quote by RingmasterTJ
The Beast

I love the guitar tones on that album.
Read my post. Not this.
Vader...... Hmmmm.... I cant describe this amazing band with words. the only thing I can post right now is this :
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Great band. /thread

(see avatar)
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
Haven't heard the new CD yet, but Vader is awesome. I'm expecting good things when I get around to buying it.
[IMG]http://img183.exs.cx/img183/4387/kirk2kj.jpg[/IMG]
Just a month and a half till I check em out live.
I really think that all these kids who think Job For A Cowboy and Waking The Cadaver and Pencil Lead Syringe are really brutal should give Vader a listen. Personally, I think they are one of the top 5 most aggressive, brutal bands ever to exist. Listen to Silent Empire or Torch of War and tell me you dont want to ****ing destroy everything.
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
I don't want to destroy everything. I want to destroy everything except my CD player that I'm using to play the Make-you-wanna-break-stuff music
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Last edited by Face The Slayer at Sep 20, 2006,
^^good point
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
yeeeeessssssss, i thought i was part of an elite group of people who could appreciate some vader....
if you've never heard them before, give silent empire a listen, the break down type thing 2 minutes and 45 seconds is my favorite part of any death metal song.
It must be comforting to know that if you start to suck at writing your own music, you could always be a successful cover band. Raining Blood FTW

I've got Art of War and I love it. I also wanna get Black to the Blind and Litany, but all their albums would be nice to have (except The Beast. meh from what I've sampled of it). So the new album is good? I've got Warlords downloaded and it's pretty cool, except for the intro lyrics:

I stand strong and fierce
I am so mighty,
I am so dark

Wtf?
they're pretty good, my friend showed me them the other day at school, not really my style of metal though.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by Blak R Immortal
they're pretty good, my friend showed me them the other day at school, not really my style of metal though.

who showed you what song

o and there amazing
^Where?

Blak R Immortal: there's an assload of samples on their website if you want to check them out some more. Check out Carnal, Silent Empire, This is the War, etc.
I love the band. I think they're one of the best metal bands ever.

Quote by ll anti-hero ll
^if I understand your question i would have to say Wayzata High School but im not an mind reader

No, that was just me being a smart ass and pointing out that you used there instead of their.
Vader's so good that the dark lord [of the sith] even listens to them. Speaking of that, I just checked it on the wikipedia and they are named after lord vader.

/nerd
Quote by Mundiety
yeeeeessssssss, i thought i was part of an elite group of people who could appreciate some vader....
if you've never heard them before, give silent empire a listen, the break down type thing 2 minutes and 45 seconds is my favorite part of any death metal song.

That parts pretty badass but I like the drum fill thing right before the first verse. I really love Docs drumming.

Also, does anyone know if Vader is pagan/satanistic or what?
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

Quote by happytimeharry
Last edited by liesofautumn at Sep 21, 2006,
^They're lyrics have that vibe, but I dunno about the band. If I had a guess, I'd say it's just for show.
Quote by frozen-dirt

No, that was just me being a smart ass and pointing out that you used there instead of their.

Haha o well, it's only an internet forum.

Also the song What Colour is Your Blood is so cool, especially the part at 2:10.
Last edited by ll anti-hero ll at Sep 21, 2006,
Quote by Ramseus
Vader's so good that the dark lord [of the sith] even listens to them. Speaking of that, I just checked it on the wikipedia and they are named after lord vader.

/nerd

That's a common misconception! It's actually because Vader kicks so much ass, that the Sith Lord took his name from them!
Quote by Ramseus

/nerd

I think I read somewhere that Vader means Father in dutch...Probably supposed to be pronounced "Vah-derr"...

Great band. Xeper owns all.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
yeah even i thought it was 'father'

anyway Black to the blind is an awesome album. got a concert 'visions and world' i think. they played most of their material from that album.

How do you guys rate 'Night of the Apocalypse'...I want to buy that dvd
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
Does anyone know what kind of guitar gear Piotr/the other guy uses? Also, The Nomad is one of the most badass songs of all time. That gallop is ****ing sick and hair windmill worthy.
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

Quote by happytimeharry
Quote by liesofautumn
Does anyone know what kind of guitar gear Piotr/the other guy uses? Also, The Nomad is one of the most badass songs of all time. That gallop is ****ing sick and hair windmill worthy.

http://www.vader.pl/linki-e.html

theres the guitars, but I don't know which amps they use. I think marshalls, but im not sure.
Read my post. Not this.
^

i only have like, 5 songs by them, (whatever i could download off myspace or purevolume) and its some seriously material.

the nomad ftw!
Quote by dead-fish
I think I read somewhere that Vader means Father in dutch...Probably supposed to be pronounced "Vah-derr"...

Great band. Xeper owns all.

Yup Vader means father.

When i tell people i seen peter of vader they always ask dont you mean peter his dad?

A N N O Y I N G
I feel as if the vocals could be a bit more brutal. I don't like there vox. *Shrug*

Other than that...This band pwns.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Page 1 of 2