I'm pretty sure this is in the wrong forum but here it goes anyway. Is there a equivalent of the ling 6 112 for the same price of 200 dollars. My budget is 300 but I'm gonna put away 100 for a Metal Zone Boss pedal. I don't care about too many effect knobs or fine toning the tone but i do want a nice amp with the same amount of power and same price of a line 6. Thanks.
Umm, a behringer modeling amp has about the same features if not more. I have a lince 6 112 and a behringer gmx212 and personally i like the behringer more.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
It depends on why you want to replace the Line 6. If you're looking for better tone, look into a Vox somewhere in that price range, I find that they have a great tone for the price. I also really love the Roland Cubes. Fantastic distortion and cleans.
moved to guitar gear and accessories....

you'll propbably get a better answer in there.
Been away, am back
Quote by CoDee
It depends on why you want to replace the Line 6. If you're looking for better tone, look into a Vox somewhere in that price range, I find that they have a great tone for the price. I also really love the Roland Cubes. Fantastic distortion and cleans.

+ 20 kalliliion
Just get a Roland Cube, you won't regret it, like you will if you get a Line 6.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
and i'd try out some other distortion pedals

no distortion pedals satisfy me 110%, but i do hate the MT, my favorite non-tube distortion pedal is the line 6 uber metal....i'd check that one out

and you would be much better off with a cube or vox....definatly worth the money.