well i have been playing about 8 months and looking into metal. what song would be a good starting piont with a solo that i could play?
oh and im starting tapping and im getting the technique down so what songs would have an easy tapping part, so i can see if im doing it right?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
for a real easy song/solo try I wont see you tonight part I by avenged sevenfold. for tapping try thunderstruck - AC/DC and hot for teacher - Van Halen...
Checkout Nevermore - Final Product...

The start of the solo is a real spacy tapping part. It'll probably be difficult for you at full speed but it'll still sound good at 50% tempo.
thanks for the ideas guys, im tryin them all so keep them coming
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
The easiest tapping part I've ever seen (not really metal) is Lip Gloss and Black by Atreyu which you can most likely play at full speed right now allong to the song.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
Pantera - ****ing Hostile, the song's riffs are pretty easy, not sure about the solo though.
Quote by Eric 666
Pantera - ****ing Hostile, the song's riffs are pretty easy, not sure about the solo though.

the solos very easy, as long as you have a Wah pedal, and can tremolo pick. So try that if you have what you need, otherwise you could always try some Sabbath, or maybe Raining Blood by Slayer.
Dickless.
Quote by madpickin03
Crazy Train ozzy

Hellz Chess.

Crazy Train is a great starter solo.
Quote by Metal/Guitarist
anything slipknot
thats what i started out on

He said metal with solos, not noise with dropped powerchords.