Im looking for a wah pedal at around the $300 (Australian) dollar mark, so roughly $150 american i think.

I want a wah that can handle cleans and distortion (if anything slightly favoured to distortion, but i dont want a crappy clean tone either)

Also, i want to be able to change the sound, like broadening the sweep etc

I like the wah sounds from John Frusciate and Kirk Hammett so im looking for a good funky sound as well as rock and metal.

Also can you get a wah with adjustable frequencies or something so it can be used for guitar and bass?

Im thinking of going for a crybaby, maybe the 535Q, or is there a better wah out there for me?
Crybaby From Hell will do pretty much everything you'll ever need IMO
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
The Weeping Demon, I'd say.
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.
a lot of people seem to be mixed on it, but I've been very happy with my CFH wah. I got it used cheap on eBay really to just turn over, but I've had a hard time getting rid of it. It works great for high gain applications, and it has a surprising range if you want to play with funk or blues type stuff. The freq and Q control is nice to have if the wah isn't standing out enough for what you're playing, and having the sweep control is a nice feature. I like a slightly smaller throw with the high gain stuff, more of a vocal longer sweep with clean and funk stuff. I really only wanted to try it for high gain stuff, but I've been impressed enough with it's versatility that I haven't looked for a funk wah.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids