Page 1 of 5
are there any??
is there any on this board or is it male dominated, oh wait ofcourse it is, are there anymore?? or am i all alone in this big place???

hello??? *echoes*
Well one thing is for sure...you just opened yourself up to many pm's asking for pictures of you naked/buttsecks.

Yep, might aswell delete this thread now before more horny prepubescent kids are aware of your ownership of boobs and a vagina.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
what do you mean depends???
im asking if there is any of the female kind of this board?? there dont seem to be many you see
Quote by Funkbass796
Well one thing is for sure...you just opened yourself up to many pm's asking for pictures of you naked/buttsecks.

Yep, might aswell delete this thread now before more horny prepubescent kids are aware of your ownership of boobs and a vagina.

oh great i feel so much safer now.... not like you can feel upset on a musos mesage board

i think i'll leave it open till i find someone
Dude, I'm a girl. There actually are quite a few girls on this board, but I'm don't know how often they post.
Quote by Emily...
what do you mean depends???
im asking if there is any of the female kind of this board?? there dont seem to be many you see

unfortunately there are a few overly manly and not overly intelligent visitors of this board, as you just noted. No I'm not a girl, but I have quite a few friends that are girls and play instruments (guitar, bass, drums, piano). At least one of them I met through UG. So there's definitely a few girls around

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by The AfterLight
Dude, I'm a girl. There actually are quite a few girls on this board, but I'm don't know how often they post.

There's quite a few, but there are a lot of guys on here with the IQ of a raisin who are sexually aroused by any human in posession of boobs and a vagina.
gangster-dolly, _ChAkA_, hotpunksk8rgirl, ghettohippygrrl, popapez, lots more.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Quote by Aidy Damage
There's quite a few, but there are a lot of guys on here with the IQ of a raisin who are sexually aroused by any human in posession of boobs and a vagina.

precisely

metal_link111 is pretty cool, she's been on UG for a while now

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Sep 20, 2006,
I'm not really sure, but there are plently of girl musicians out there.. though most serious ones tend to play piano or violin, it seems to me. Which is cool, I'd like to learn to play the violin someday.
[SIZE=
Im a girl and I post almost daily! There are quite a few girls on here, its just that the majority are smelly boys
So lets put on our classics and we'll have a little dance, shall we?
Quote by *Spider*
Im a girl and I post almost daily! There are quite a few girls on here, its just that the majority are smelly boys

I heard that

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by SupImJimmy
I'm not really sure, but there are plently of girl musicians out there.. though most serious ones tend to play piano or violin, it seems to me. Which is cool, I'd like to learn to play the violin someday.

Or flute. Those three instruments are also the only instruments Asian parents force their kid to become virtuosos on. Why? I have no idea, and I have pondered it for many years.
waterproofpie, acousticpyro23, toilets, and dinkydaisy are female, i think(I'm pretty sure...)
Stop Messin' is a female. Or at least I thought she was.

She'll have a lot to explain if she lied to me...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Bassbitch for the win.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Quote by Emily...
are there any??
is there any on this board or is it male dominated, oh wait ofcourse it is, are there anymore?? or am i all alone in this big place???

hello??? *echoes*

you haven't been on the forums too much, have you? UG has its share of girls (including me). It's about 80-85% guys and 15-20% girls and increasing.
gangster-dolly, _ChAkA_, hotpunksk8rgirl, ghettohippygrrl, popapez, rockergurl09, lots more.

you forgot me.
I'm a girl.

I think.

So is pantera-nat, undead_bunny uh... and Wilty. Yeah.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by _ChAkA_
I'm a girl.

I think.

So is pantera-nat, undead_bunny uh... and Wilty. Yeah.

haha... are you sure?

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I'm a girl. too but not a member for too long... and my english sucks -.-
<<< Girl.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
Quote by rockergurl09
you haven't been on the forums too much, have you? UG has its share of girls (including me). It's about 80-85% guys and 15-20% girls and increasing.

Well then its like saying that every 10 guitarist, 8 are male and 2 are female. The recordings of jj1565 are pretty good (at least for me). Is there's any other girl that have a dmusic page or something alike?.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
Wilty? There's also FaksPlsticTrees.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
howdi.

I think there are more girls on here than everyone thinks there are because they might not have anything in their posts that suggests it, or something in their sig that says "I'm A Girl On UG!" or whatever, but they're there.

But, I don't know how many of them are actually musicians.

*cough*hotpunksk8rgrl*cough*
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Sadly, nearly all guitar sites are dominated by chauvanistic male virgins who know Jenna Jameson and Tera Patrick better than any real woman. Only very strong women survive the inevitable assault of swaggering nonsense.
Death to Ovation haters!
I'm a girl
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Emily...
are there any??

hello??? *echoes*

hey, been playing over 10 years. love my guitars, acoustic and electric.
learning how to mod and set up guitars is a fun hobby for anyone.
i hang out with a bunch of dweebs in the EG, Accessories, Custom sections. feel free to check us out, or PM wt any questions.

just post intelligently, that's all that matters.
Jenny
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
hey BABESZ asl? marriage? 5 kids? ****ty house? divorce? ill give u it all baby!
patrick stewart is awesome
Quote by meh!
I'm a girl

Sure you are.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
I'm a girl. I play bass and guitar. I've been on this site too long, the pit threads just keep repeating themselves. But it's all good.
Quote by Ikilledkenny
Wilty? There's also FaksPlsticTrees.

Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by bouncingbassist
I'm female. That's about the 76th time I've announced that on UG. I should really put something in my sig to make people realise I'm not a guy.

A picture of your breasts would do nicely.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by PatchworkMan
Sadly, nearly all guitar sites are dominated by chauvanistic male virgins who know Jenna Jameson and Tera Patrick better than any real woman. Only very strong women survive the inevitable assault of swaggering nonsense.
i don't even know who they are =/
Page 1 of 5