Hey UGers. I was just messin' around on my keyboard, and I made this: http://download.yousendit.com/079E00B664035A2A.
I tried soloing over it in a regular G minor pentatonic, and it sounded good. But I was just wondering if any other scales would would suit it better. Btw, I'm soloing over the verse (first bit).
-Taidgh
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Anyone?
-Taidgh
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson
It's played in the minor key. And that doesn't answer my question anyway. I asked which scale, not which key.
-Taidgh
-Hunter S. Thompson
K then.
-Taidgh
-Hunter S. Thompson
What are the chord changes? Just solo in G natural minor and outline chord tones when there are chord changes. Chord tones being the notes played in the chords like the root, 3rd, 5th im sure u know that. then just add passing notes.
- Satch is awsome -
Last edited by ]InYourHonour[ at Sep 21, 2006,
Cheers. I'll try G natural minor. And I always make sure that I outline chord's root notes during chord changes.
-Taidgh
-Hunter S. Thompson
G harmonic minor.
G natural minor.
G blues minor.
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!