Well, I see you list your style as experimental/funk/indie, so I guess if you're into that kinda music you might like this song, but personally I found it somewhat uninteresting and random, defintiely funky though. I did however enjoy the sad kinda feeling clean interlude, that part sparked my interest.
Yeh i kinda see what you mean but it would probably be less uninteresting if i added lyrics. It still isnt finished yet. Thanks anyway
haha nice dude it reminds me of the fall of troy in a few parts....

so assuming all drums were done in cubase and the bass also right?
Quote by viceboy
haha nice dude it reminds me of the fall of troy in a few parts....

so assuming all drums were done in cubase and the bass also right?

Yup i used a vsti called battery for the drums and a really cruddy bass plug-in.
pretty original stuff. its refreshing to see some new stuff i like. or actually hear. not quite as good as your sugardaddy stuff, but thats maybe because the song doesn't sound as complete to me as those other ones. oh man, im diggin the way it is, though. kind of one of those songs you cant help but move to. as for uninteresting, no way man, i like it.
yes im liking, sounds like Yes and stuff like that. Very good, but it sounds too plastic! you should get some guys to play it with you

(go check my songs ;_; )
the heart is a risky fuel to burn