I really don't suggest a Floyd Rose. They are such a bitch to deal with.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
hi,

i have been playing guitar for about 9months and am really into. just now playing on a cheap strat copy from ebay called a Chetwood and a 20watt Chetwood amp. i am thinking of upgrading my guitar at Christmas and i want this one. looks great price for money (£180 for www.piedog.com).

Would you reccomend it?

i mainly play metal such as Iron Maiden and Metallica, but also rock like Judas Priest and AC/DC from time to time.

cheers,

im also thinking of upgrading amp next year but definatly want a new guitar first
UP THE IRONS!!
Quote by joshua767
hi,

i have been playing guitar for about 9months and am really into. just now playing on a cheap strat copy from ebay called a Chetwood and a 20watt Chetwood amp. i am thinking of upgrading my guitar at Christmas and i want this one. looks great price for money (£180 for www.piedog.com).

Would you reccomend it?

i mainly play metal such as Iron Maiden and Metallica, but also rock like Judas Priest and AC/DC from time to time.

cheers,

im also thinking of upgrading amp next year but definatly want a new guitar first

Hey man, you need to start your own thread for this. Click the "new thread" button in the top left corner of the forum

Threadstarter, it isn't that great and the LFR will be a pain in the ass. A hardtail guitar (like the RG321) would be a good alternative.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music