I was looking to see when their new material will be released and I can't find it anywhere. I looked at their site and it is currently under construction. They haven't released any material in like 2 years so I was wondering if you guys got any info on their new stuff. The song that Mark Tremonti did was awesome, don't remember exactly what it was called but it had taco in the title(it's a wierd name) its an incredible guitar solo through the whole thing.
Quote by Andrew Zara
I was looking to see when their new material will be released and I can't find it anywhere. I looked at their site and it is currently under construction. They haven't released any material in like 2 years so I was wondering if you guys got any info on their new stuff. The song that Mark Tremonti did was awesome, don't remember exactly what it was called but it had taco in the title(it's a wierd name) its an incredible guitar solo through the whole thing.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200878 theres already a thread for alterbridge any new news your sure to hear there first and the song your talking about it called Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad
Alter bridge Rocks Club member #35 PM Logz to join

Quote by Powerhouse
I took a dump in the back of a movie theater once.
"Open Your Eyes" was one of the songs that got me inspired to play guitar, now i listen to mostly metal, go figure
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*