Just thought it would be cool to find out which bands you guys have seen playing live... and basically sucked.

title says it all really.

Mine would totally be Panic! at the Disco.

As bad as they are recorded, they were actually atrocious when i saw them at leeds festival.
Black eyes peace, all though I have and will never see them. I've only seen them in TV.

Of the bands I have seen, Hammerfall and Mastodon sucked balls.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Fall out boy's singer has a TERRIBLE voice, i havent seen them in person(thank god)... but i have on tv and he can't sing.
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
seconded^ i seen them on the mtv music awards that had to be one of the worst lve performances ive seen in in a while and the funny thing is them and most opf their fans were toatally bliss to that fact,his voice craked every two seconds he was definitely off key and the timing felt off, then again they didnt play a single live gig before they got signed,*cough (DAMN YOU FALLOUT BOY FOR SIGNING THEM) *cough. anyway i thought that whole show was pretty gay but the raconteurs were alright and wtf is up with avenged sevenfld winning best new artist of the year number one theyre new cd was miles below the other one although still good and theyve been touring for six years!!!MTV IS GAY
Quote by casualty01

btw, you're annoying me.

banned.

Cas-
My chemical romance, they were energetic and a laugh, but you listen to them, and the singer can't sing, and all the guitars sound ****e
Although, leeds/reading this year, they seemed better......
.....Glow In The Dark Condoms.....Rise And Shine....
the fall out boy singer actually has a good voice (listen to his cover of ne-yo's "so sick") but he just cant pull off the stuff he does on the record. (if that makes sense)
Despite the fact that they haven't played many live shows prior to their sucess Panic! at the Disco are still very ****ty live.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I didn't like Dragonforce live. (Well, I don't really like them anyway, but they were worse live).
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
^ DragonForce are great live; i dont think i've ever seen a band with so much energy on stage.

i saw the Chili Peppers live a few years ago (free tickets), and they were awful.
as im sure anyone who has seen them can attest, hoobastank is AWFUL live. i cant say Billy Talent is either. an a better note, Protest the Hero is INCREDIBLE live. they sound just like the cd.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by samuwel
the fall out boy singer actually has a good voice (listen to his cover of ne-yo's "so sick") but he just cant pull off the stuff he does on the record. (if that makes sense)

Yea? that means he has a bad voice if he can't naturally (without the aid of all the studio electronics) sing. I saw them on saturday night live and as bad as they were on their cd the live was even worse.
Quote by Alucard II
^ DragonForce are great live; i dont think i've ever seen a band with so much energy on stage.

i saw the Chili Peppers live a few years ago (free tickets), and they were awful.

Anthony must have been getting high at that time because when I saw them at lolla they were perfect, all the songs couldv'e been recorded for another live album and Flea and John threw in tons of amazing and improvised solos
I saw the Deftones and they ****ing sucked bad. music was fine, but you could tell that they did not want to be there at all. Chino was high for sure.
Read my post. Not this.
the dandy warhols. mudvayne. slipknot.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Alucard II

Right. Well, maybe they should learn to play their instruments properly first.

They SUCK live.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
The White Stripes
Dashboard Confessioal (performance was ok, but their music just doesn't lend itself to a live gig)
Slayer

I've seen loads of bad live bands. To be honest, I think that Fallout Boy and Panic! are good live bands. Both have good stage presence and carry out the songs well... most poeple just slag them off because its "cool" to.
Quote by goose3612
Yea? that means he has a bad voice if he can't naturally (without the aid of all the studio electronics) sing. I saw them on saturday night live and as bad as they were on their cd the live was even worse.

When I saw them, the singer didnt say anything the whole show. The other band members did all the talking. He also drank a lot of water. I got the impression that it is very hard for him to nail some of his notes. It is possible his throat was hurting him or he was sick. Anyway they sucked live.

The all american rejects really suck live. Like hardcore sucking. I don't really go for their style but they always seem to play as openers. I sing a lot, and I like to sing a couple of their songs, but they are just awful live.

Home Grown sucks live. Again they always open for some other band I want to see. They've opened so many times that I've learned their songs from the live performances.

Saves The Day. Boring. TBS. Equally boring despite their high energy music/screaming.

AFI. I should toss this one in that AFI thread. They used to have incredibly high energy shows. Then phoenix came out and it was all down hill from there.

Tom Petty. The music was superb, but the set list and the encore were not up to par. The show began a steep decline half way through.
fallout boy is the worse, from what i've seen on TV and my sister saw them said they were terrible. Seems to be the case with a lot of bands, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance. They gain popularity through television and promotions, (Payola anyone?) but as far as musical talent and perfomances, they are no good. In my opinion, most people like the bands for the emotion of their music. they relate to the sappy lyrics and breakups, depression, but as far as musical talent they lack bigtime in comparison to what most people consider to be good musicians.
Quote by gator_08_man
yea, panic at the disco do suck live

they suck period. lol.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
i second that ^
anyways, two bands came to our uni for frosh week. Bedoin Soundclash and Sam Roberts. One really sucked, and one was actually really good. Im not a fan of either, but yes, Bedoiun ( even with all the overplay of their single/singles) was amazing. On the other hand...sam roberts was brutal. really brutal. maybe it was the country band that opened for him...gettin me in a bad mood
Worst I've ever seen, this is sounding lame, but it has to be Hole. If you remember who they are, horrible.

I've heard Fallout Boy if horrible. I've seen Hoobastank live and they were really good.

All the concerts I've seen have been fairly good. Seen a few really small bands that were not good but that's it.
Quote by mingles
I saw the Deftones and they ****ing sucked bad. music was fine, but you could tell that they did not want to be there at all. Chino was high for sure.

I saw em earlier this month and I loved them, but I think im the only one who thought so. My friend and all the other ppl i talked to said they hated it
Quote by KaosInTheDark
the dandy warhols. mudvayne. slipknot.

unluCKY...

i saw slipknot live, pretty awesome

i love avenged sevenfold, but the singer sucks live.
Who dat?
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the bravery. Although they are pretty good, their singer can NOT sing live. He can't hit the low notes, he can't hit the high notes. It's pretty ****ty.
Dragonforce.......
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Dragonforce. MAYBE if Herman and Sam layed off the pre-show alcohol they MIGHT be able to play their instruments decently.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Two sucky local bands in Norfolk: Vertigo and Life's Only Lesson. If I hadn't been there to see my friend's show, I would have paided them to stop attemping music.
RIP but Pantera sucked live. They were all off on their timing and even ended their songs at different times. It was a really bad performance but since it was Dime playing guitar, that made up for everything.
Tool

They had their heads up their asses that day for sure.

No movement, only interaction with the crowd was to insult us and they cut their set short by more than half an hour.

They also used the two big screes to show stupid pictures of eyes instead of themselves, as every other band over the three days did.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...