i havent seen a sublime thread in a while, are they considered modern rock according to this website? who else loves sublime
well the lead singer/guitarist died ten years ago so...
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
good point... i have been pwned

well yea i guess they are then

they were pretty awesome back in the day
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
i love sublime they are awesome i can't stop listening to What I Got
awesome song whoever tabbed it out thanks yooooooh
xxxxxx
Modern rock? They're a iny bit reggae though to boot. Santeria is my favourite track, what a song.
"santeria"s a great track. i also like "april 26th 1992" just because it describes my personality
theyre good, but i dont like that half of their songs are covers
i just wish they were a little more creative
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
More of a Ska / punk band, but they're definately one of my favorite bands.

And what are you talking about, Hpda5121? Most of the songs I've heard from Sublime are originals!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
More of a Ska / punk band, but they're definately one of my favorite bands.

And what are you talking about, Hpda5121? Most of the songs I've heard from Sublime are originals!

ok...maybe not most of them but a lot of the songs off 40oz and the self titled are covers
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Only really heard Santeria, but I really like the song. I'll probably get aroudn to getting more from them in a while.
It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
Great Ska/punk/hiphop(I guess) band. I love their music and it's easy listening stuff but I got tired of them for a while. Not because of their music but because of the people who listen to them are mainly stoners and chavs. I smoked my share and hung out with some of those kind of dudes for a little while but after highschool I look back at all those dudes and their still doing the same thing... nothing. I can't blame sublime though, but when I see those guys I hear sublime in my head.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
Great Ska/punk/hiphop(I guess) band. I love their music and it's easy listening stuff but I got tired of them for a while. Not because of their music but because of the people who listen to them are mainly stoners and chavs. I smoked my share and hung out with some of those kind of dudes for a little while but after highschool I look back at all those dudes and their still doing the same thing... nothing. I can't blame sublime though, but when I see those guys I hear sublime in my head.

yea, a lot of douchebag people call sublime their favorite band because they like to get extremely stoned and listen to it and dance and yell, really ruins the band's reputation. I love 'em though, some great songs and Bradley is one helluva guy. That's what I call a badass, a stupid badass, but a badass still. After a while though they get grating, still amazing stoner music, and some of the greatist punk reggea I've ever heard, got me into ska
I love Date Rape and Santeria. two of my favorites.
Gear
-Ibanez Soundgear SRX3EXQM1 (yeah, long name)
-Fender Rumble 100

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
I like Sublime, especially 40 oz. I don't listen to them when I'm getting stoned of anything, like a lot of people in my area especially do. It's pretty stupid that some people just listen to them to get stoned.
Quote by Hpda5121
theyre good, but i dont like that half of their songs are covers
i just wish they were a little more creative

You're right but they change a lot of the songs they cover. For example, "We're Only Gonna Die" sounds nothing like the Bad Religion version.
had a dat, romantic girl, and 89 vision are my favorites. they have a lot of unreleased stuff, which is coming out on Nov. 14 in a box set. Woooooooohooo
Badfish and same in the end are probably my fav songs by sublime.

Bradley Nowell was an incredible talent and it was sad to see him go RIP Brad and wishes and prayers go out to your family.

Sublime is a SKA band
The most talented man on earth...
AN AMAZING BAND!
Date Rape
40 oz.
What ive got
Wrong Way
Santeria

all great songs
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
i first began to listen to sublime when i heard date rape. I bought the cd and played it numerous songs liking all the tracks 40 oz. and Dtae Rape the most. When the single what i got was released i bought that cd as well and later bought there earlier works.

They are the best ska band ever and bradley is the best guitarist in ska

Anyways my fav songs are Badfish, Poolshark, Same in the End, You're Only Gonna Die, Santeria
The most talented man on earth...