The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
^^How many ways are there to tighten a nut?
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Good trick.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
take off the jack plate, hold the output jack(its not an input jack cause it sends a signal out not in) and i would take it off and put some threadlocker on it, then put it all back together and u shouldnt have problems with it coming loose again
Open up the jack's 2 screws and hand tighten it. Dont tighten it from the outside, you might risk twisting the solder job inside and breaking it. Also, its good to check whether your cable's tip meets the hot on the output jack, if not, just simply push it/bend it a bit more. If it still feels loose, then take a PTFE tape/plumber's tape and tape it around the thread then tighten it.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
OOH ooh i know one, Take the jack out as mentioned above, no point in ruining the solder connections... NExt undo the jack from mounting plate, put a lock washer (ask your dad perhaps) behind the mounting plateon the jack and put jack through mounting plate, this way the lock washer isnt seen and it all holds tight!!! tighten the assmbly and then re atttach the whole OUTPUT jack to your guitar
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.