I need to know of some good metal pickups to put in a Flying V made out of maple.
All the pickup wizard things on sites dont have maple as one of the body wood so i was wondering everyones opinions. Also try to recommend passive not active. Humbuckers.
idk much about metal pickups but if you want super high output get the gibson dirty fingers
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Uhhh... Swineshead Xbucker?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Gibson 500T and 496R they are very high output passive pups and i have them ina korina V which is a bright souding wood and they sound amazing!!! very nice mid lows to highs, although your clean sound is going to suffer, they are very very hot so the pups tend to overdrive a tube amps pre amp section even clean, and a SS amp is ging to either break up or sound like ass, so i usually roll off the volume a little and it sounds fine!!
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.