So I've heard a couple of times that this is a pretty decent guitar. Right now I have a kind of low end Ibanez so I've been looking for a new metallish type guitar. I was thinking either Schecter, Ibanez, or ESP..ESP probably being a last choice. Is there any other guitar for around the price of this one that are better (around $650)? Thanks for your reply
ibanez iceman
ive got one can use it for metal blues jazz good for anything just depends on wat pickup position ur on
schecter c-1 plus is an awesome guitar. itll go from hard rock to blues to jazz. plus you can even do reggae-style stuff with the coil tap. i think its less than $650.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude

Lol i bet they're the exact same guitar made in the exact same factory bar a few spec changes, i bet szs, washburn x50s, schecter c1s, ltds and various others are all made in the exact same factory
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Well out of these suggestions I think I like the Schecter C-1 Plus most =). The iceman sounded like it would be excellent also, but I just don't really like the looks of it. Thanks for the suggestions though guys!
Quote by M4jorpiz
ibanez iceman
ive got one can use it for metal blues jazz good for anything just depends on wat pickup position ur on

Blues? Im really looking into one of them. How are their cleans?
Quote by jmag

God, you make a 5-year-old seem like master Yoda, as far as patience goes.
Quote by ScottishAngus
Lol i bet they're the exact same guitar made in the exact same factory bar a few spec changes, i bet szs, washburn x50s, schecter c1s, ltds and various others are all made in the exact same factory

both the washburns are made in korea. not sure about the schecters and what not.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
the S-1 is nice too for a litle less cash
My Setup

-Schecter S-1 Elite Black Cherry

-Jay Turser 133 with Duncan 59 Humbuckers

-Marshall MG100HDFX with 4 12's
hellraiser FR if you can afford it
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
It's the perfect guitar for you. All I play is metal and I am extremely satisfyed with my Hellraiser.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
ive got an Ibanez SZ320 and a Schecter C-1 Plus, both great guitars, but defentally need the pups changed. but if you want a metal monster out of the box, the hellraiser is the way to go, ill have mine by next month