does anyone have any experiance with these? if so what was it like? because im thinking about buying one and just need to know if it worth buying.
Well they are pretty much one of the best SS amps out there. It's VERY bright, like, ENGL bright.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
have you ever played one before and does it have any hiss? hows the distortion compared to other "metal" amps?
i owned one for about a week . its a great amp , dont get me wrong . but in my band we had another guitarist and our tones just didnt go together at all . so i sold it and got a carvin v3 (great amp) . but if your by yourself the warhead is awesome . but its not made to go with other amps , IN MY OPINION . its tone is very very distinct , and great . but also , i got tired of s.s. amps and i finally just got a tube amp .
Gear: Ibanez RG350ex , Schecter Gryphon , Paul Reed Smith Santana SE , Fender Standard Splatter Strat , Peavy Raptor ,Carvin v3 , Peavey cab . BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay , flanger ,super overdrive , turbo distortion ,and DIME Crybaby From Hell.
lol..I was waiting for that. You have to hand it to Dime (RIP) and Zack Wylde. They could brand their name on a pile of S*** and it would sell. There would be threads here about it.
i like pantera but its not my favorite band im lookin for an amp that is reasonably priced and is better than what i got which is a line6 spider II 112 which is the worst piece of crap i know.im sure the warhead blows this away because nothings worse than a spider.