right now, I have a cruddy Frontman 15G that i basicly got for free. So, with my 350 bucks, I decided to get a better practice amp. I went to the store, and one the things they recomended me was the fender G-DEC (for like 260). It looks pretty sweet with all the effects and gizmos it had. Should I buy it?

Also, I was thinking of getting a wah-wah pedal. Im looking for somthing to help me get that nice hendrix/frusciante sound. I want somthing that sounds nice, but I rather not spend way to much money on a pedal though, so the cheaper the better.
Crybaby classic for a wah. And actually I play a G-Dec every once in a while and I liek the face that you can improvise over tracks that are put onto it. I'd do it.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Digitech Hendrix Pedal (Multi-Effects)
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Digitech GNX4 Guitar workstation
Compare it to the Vox Valvetronix series and the Roland Cube. See which one you like best. The G-DEC's look like a good idea, but that may not mean they are.

For the Wah, check out the Vox wah.
Quote by Lucas_Crouse
Crybaby classic for a wah. And actually I play a G-Dec every once in a while and I liek the face that you can improvise over tracks that are put onto it. I'd do it.

thats like 100 bucks
nah VOX wah sucks
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
oh ****. yea. it is but id save up and buy one cause' they're definetely worth it
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Quote by El Codyo
... said the guy putting a tubescreamer through an MG...

lol!
cheap vox wah sux IMO...
getting a WD7!!

bak to the threadstarter.. G-DEC is good if u wnana jam by urself in ur room... its a lot more fun than playing by urself on say the cube or valvetronix... (but then u can always play with computer?) but yea..
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
Quote by El Codyo
... said the guy putting a tubescreamer through an MG...

I actually love you now.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
G-DEC has lots of gizmos too it...but the truth is, you're just as well off without all the extra stuff. I'd go for good tone.

Maybe a used amp?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Well mainly what im looking for, is sound and effects. The jam stuff on the amp doesnt apeal to me to much, because I can do that on my computer allready. I just thought all the effects on it where pretty cool.
Get a Cube.........
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
you should get a cube agreed the 30 or the 60 id say both are same but 60s lil better has has some more features to and sounds a lil better i just ordered it.
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
Quote by Lucas_Crouse
nah VOX wah sucks

So does your face...

I've got a G-DEC, and in my opinion it is MUCH better than my friends's Cube Micro. It has more effects, and the drum machine really helps.

Don't know about the Cube 30 or 60 though...