Wow, it's just amazing! When I opened the case, I was in awe. The finish is amazing, it's so beautiful. I've only played Gibson and Epiphones a couple of times at Guitar Center, but I've played my friends Epiphone LP Custom, and this thing sounds and feels so much better.

I don't exactly have the best lighting/camera in my room, but here's some pictures.

Edit: Two more, my Wall Hanger's came today.

Last edited by Rebirah at Sep 21, 2006,
Nice. I like it. Now whats the difference between the 3000 and the 3100? Just the inlays, right? Anyway, very nice, almost as pretty as mine...hehehe.....he...
My Gear:
Agile AL-3000 Prestige
Custom Made Electric
Oscar Shmidt OE-30 w/ Bigsby
Ibanez V70cent Electric Acoustic
Carlo Robelli CW4110 Acoustic

Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Boss DD-3
Boss PH-3
it has an inlay on he first fret? wow i didnt know that, look killer man
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
The Strat is a Fender Standard MIM. I'm pretty sure the inlays are the only difference. And yeah, pictures don't show how pretty it is.
Last edited by Rebirah at Sep 20, 2006,
grrr!! you sure thats the 3100? and that they didnt send you another one by mistake? i've been gassing to turn one into an lp custom with gold hardware, and now if it's got the same inlay PATTERN as the custom, ill jump right on it!
cheers,
dk
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
Last edited by BlinkBlinkBlink at Sep 21, 2006,
i meant pattern,starting at 1...pshft
sorry for the confusion
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
Last edited by BlinkBlinkBlink at Sep 21, 2006,
Quote by BlinkBlinkBlink
grrr!! you sure thats the 3100? and that they didnt send you another one by mistake? i've been gassing to turn one into an lp custom with gold hardware, and now if it's got the same inlay PATTERN as the custom, ill jump right on it!
cheers,
dk

Yes, it's a 3100. I thought the LP customs had rectangle inlays, though.