OK, i'm about to order an MH-400 from Musiciansfriend but i only have $725 so i cant get it AND the case... i was wondering if anyone know's how Musiciansfriend ships thier guitars when they are by themselves, is it safe for me to order the guitar by itself and get the case when i have the money later on? I really need to know this, quick. Thanks guys.
your actually getting that amp...?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Quote by Cmogi10
your actually getting that amp...?

I think he's talking about the ESP LTD MH-400, the fender amp is the MH-500 i believe.

I think MF has the sense to secure the package before shipping it.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
From my knowledge, guitars and cases are shipped separately, so regardless of you buying it or not, you guitar should come in a nice safe package for you.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Quote by Ackj
From my knowledge, guitars and cases are shipped separately, so regardless of you buying it or not, you guitar should come in a nice safe package for you.

Ok, thanks alot guys. I'll get the case after i pawn off my other piece of crap. I'll put the pics up once I get the new axe.
Quote by My_World_Ablaze
Ok, now how about an answer from someone who isn't a complete RETARD.

Edit: Ok, sorry, haha, i didnt realize Fender made an amp with a similar name. My bad dude.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Brand new guitars a shipped wrapped in a foam sheet a ton of times, and in a cardboard box. Thats how I get all the new guitars at my work anyways. Anyhowz, its safe regardless. MF is the biggest site for gear...
You could probably get the same guitar with a free case for the same price at an actual guitar store.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Brand new guitars a shipped wrapped in a foam sheet a ton of times, and in a cardboard box. Thats how I get all the new guitars at my work anyways. Anyhowz, its safe regardless. MF is the biggest site for gear...

Yeah, i've ordered over $3,000 dollars worth of stuff from MF since i've started playing guitar 4 1/2 years ago. But i think this guitar and the case is gonna be the last thing i'm gonna order from MF, i found a local dealer that gives great deals on Amp's, guitars, drums, and all kinds of recording equipment. I ordered the guitar a few minutes ago guys, but the damn thing is out of stock so it wont be here til mid-October.
^ thats the beauty of local shops. And its why I HATE Guitar Center. There is no love in those joints man! They see you as a sale, as comission. Local shop (a lot of times) are more concerned about you as a costumer, not a potential sale. Plus, like Bob said, with local shops you can pull of things like "ya know Im spending a fortune on this awesome guitar...Id hate to have to spend even more on a case..." and heck theyll throw in a nice hardshell case!

..etc..
Quote by My_World_Ablaze
Lol, yeah, I said i was sorry dude. AND, if you go back and re-read my original post... i DID say "guitar" a bunch of times.

yeah I just read the first line and thought it was the amp and flipped
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit