Hey guys, theres this PRS i really wanna get, but it has a tremolo, and i hate tremolo, so could someone tell me how to like nail it down or something so it wont affect the guitar staying in tune? Thanks in advance
link the guitar.

most likely u can just put a block of wood in the back cavity, the bridge wont move.

just so u know, i good trem doesnt fall out of tune.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
All PRS tremelos are pretty basic.

Just don't use the tremelo.

And don't double post.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
you could unscrew them...maybe that only applies to Fender and similar style trems. other wise...

...learn to love trem as i do?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Couldn't he just remove the tremolo bar, and add two or three springs to the back? That way, it would stay down and his tuning would stay stable, and the tremolo bar wouldn't get in the way?
He could. He could also easily block the trem. But a lot of the 22 fret PRS guitars have a hard tail option so you don't have to get a trem. That's why I was asking what guitar he's interested in. I have a trem on my PRS but never use it. I don't have it locked or anything. I just don't see it as much of a problem. I also like the adjustability that trems have over other bridge styles.
Hi, I'm Peter
if you don't touch it, it won't go out of tune. just take the bar off.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
its a custom 24 ten-top
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
cuz im skeptical of tremolos, cuz of my ****ty squier and it went out of tune every time i played it
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Dude. Fill up the trem cavity with springs. That's all you really need to do. If anything block the trem but you won't need to in this case.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
hmm....ok, thanks everyone for all your help
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
cuz im skeptical of tremolos, cuz of my ****ty squier and it went out of tune every time i played it

Hmmm...quality of the trem on a $200 guitar v. quality of the trem on a $2,200 guitar...I don't think you have anything to be afraid of.
Hi, I'm Peter